Chapter 26: Memories part one (extras)

9 Years Old.

Today is our first day of class. I was about to sit next to Jack but the seat got taken so I decided to sit on a corner at the last row near the window.

I sat next to a brown haired boy with hazel eyes. I'll admit, he's attractive but I'm not gonna judge by looks. He looks very unfamiliar. I think he's a transferee.

"Hi." He smiled at me.

Shit. He caught me staring at him.

"Um hi. You new here?" I asked nervously. I'm not very great talking to new people. I'm an awkward person that's why my only friend is Jack.

"Yeah. I'm from a private school." He had a different accent. But wow, a private school.

"Cool. Are you british?" I asked.

"Yeah, I used to live in England but we moved here when I was 8." He told me. I caught Jack looking at our direction but I choose to ignore it.

"England? That's quite far."

"Indeed. By the way, do you mind if I ask, what's your name?" He asked me.

"I'm Amelie. Amelie Cole. And you?"

"I'm Alexander Gaskarth." He smiled.

The bell rang and our teacher came in. She talked a lot. She called the new students to introduce in front of the class including Alexander.

The period went on. It was fun talking with Alexander. I keep him in company since it's day one and he's new around here.

Then it's lunch time. I met Alexander in the hallway. I accompanied him to the cafeteria. We ordered our lunch and sat with one of the empty tables.

"How was your first day?" I asked before I took a bite on my burger.

"Fun. Thanks for helping me today." He told me. Then he sipped on his drink.

"No prob! Just ask me whenever you need help. Alex" I said. Wait did I just called him Alex? Great he might hate me because he might think i'm a feeler like we're close enough to call him that.

"I-I mean Alexander." I corrected myself.

"It's okay. You can call me Alex. That's more convenient than Alexander." He flushed a smile at me.

"S-sure. Thanks." I sighed in relief.

We ate heartily and finished our food silently.

I took one last bite and I drank my soda.

"Do you listen to music?" He suddenly asked.

"Yep! A lot! Jack and I listened to bands a lot."

"Who's Jack?" He asked having no clue.

"He's the one seated on two rows in front of us." He nodded in understanding.

I wondered where Jack is. I haven't spoke to him all day. I realized i've been with Alex, well at least Alex needed this. He's new to this surrounding. I bet Jack is with his friends. Jack is the class clown. He also gets along with people, that should keep him companied.

"I see. what bands do you listen to?" He asked.

"Green Day, Blink-182, Ramones, Nirvana-" I paused.

"A lot of bands you probably don't listen to." I continued.

Great. Now he's gonna think that i'm some creep who likes bands.

"That's pretty rad! I'm a huge fan of Green Day and Blink-182 too." He said excitingly.

"You don't think I'm weird?"

"No I don't. Why should I? Can't believe we have the same taste in music."

"Yeah. Not a lot likes it."

"I used to be in a band but I got kicked out because I moved here."

"What's your part in the band?"

"I sing and play guitar."

"You can sing?!" I asked in surprised.

"Yeah."

Then the bell rang.

"We should head back." I said.

Then the class went on and our last period finished. It's time to go home!

I told my goodbyes to Alex. He's taking the school bus.

I used to walk with Jack that's why i'm not taking the bus.

But today it was silent.

I wonder what's wrong.

"Jack? Is there something wrong?" I asked in a concern voice.

"Jack!" I shouted.

"You ditched me all day!" He said a bit loud.

"I didn't ditch you. I was helping Alex!" He rolled his eyes.

"You even know his name? See."

"Are ya jelly?" I said with a mischievous smile.

"Me? No way!" He looked away.

"Whatever. Don't worry I'll introduce you tomorrow. He's cool. You'll definitely like him!" I told him. He just shrugged his shoulder we walked.

--

Jack and Alex started to hang out often. They have gotten so close after I introduced Jack to him. They usually goof around and make some jokes. They often play guitar and show each other some skills.

Jack and I attends the same guitar lesson which started during summer and up until now. He said he wanted to learn with me which is fine by me.

10 years old

We met a new guy in school, his name is Rian. He play drums. Jack and Alex sometimes go to his house and they jam together while I just watch them.

--

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

So that sums up on how they met. I wanted to put more story about how they became close with Rian but it will just make the chapter long and people might be bored to read it.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAP! :D