Chapter 31: Ending

So it was the last week of the tour. Jack and I decided to take care of the wedding after the tour.

The guys didn't know it yet, but we're gonna tell it to them soon.

Jack and I planned to have a simple ceremony. Just our parents, our siblings, , a few friends, his bandmates and their girlfriends, that's it.

I want it to be just special for the both of us, not just some another extravagant ceremony thing like the usual.

"Hey sweetie." I greeted him as he popped his eyed out.

"Goodmorning." He said in a hoarse voice.

"Goodmorning to you too." I said.

"Get up lazy ass. Everyone's awake except you." I pulled him out of his bunk. He fell straight on the floor with a loud thud.

"Ouch!" He said groggily as he process what's happening to him.

-

"Girl, that is the fifth time in these past few days that you told me you're feeling dizzy. Are you sure you're okay? You almost collapsed and you looked pale." Tay asked me in concern.

"Y-yeah. Don't worry, I'm fi-" I ran to the nearest cubicle and began throwing up horribly.

Tay was able to catch up.

"Shit." she cursed as she ran her palm in circles on my back.

Ugh god, I hate this fucking taste of my vomit.

I went to wash my face and gurgle water in my mouth.

Tay eyed me suspiciously for quite some time.

"What?" I asked her.

"Have you gotten your period?" She asked me seriously.

"Come to think of it, I should have got it since last month." I told her.

Tay looks at me with wide eyes and pats my shoulder.

"Amelie. I'm sorry to ask but, have you had sex with anyone?" I blushed on her question. Should I tell it or not? Suddenly, I felt a bit uncomfortable.

"Uh yeah. Just recently, I think it was last-last month. Why?"

"Shit. I think you're pregnant."

A moment of silence.

Did I heard it right? How...

"I-i'm sorry, what?" I asked her.

"You heard me right." She answered.

"Did you used any protection?" Fuck no.

"Shit, no." I'm dumbfounded.

Why did I haven't thought of this?

Tay left me for a bit as she said that she is gonna get something.

What the fuck is happening?

She came back with a two small boxes in her hands. "Hey, try this."

She handed it to me. I went to another cubicle to used it. I went out and we waited for the results.

"I'm nervous." I said.

"Hey, don't be. It'll be alright." She tries to cheer me up.

Then we checked it again. And we saw the results. We look confused for a minute.

I don't know whether I should smile or not.

--

"Thank you for having us tonight!" Alex shouted through the mic. They said their goodbyes for the last tour and thanked the whole team.

Then they walked offstage.

"Wow you guys were great out there!" I cheered.

"As always." Zack smirked.

"You talked!" I stared at him in awe until he gets annoyed.

"Ugh, stop it Amelie." I laughed at him while he gets embarrassed.

"How was I sweetie?" I heard Jack asked me.

"Incredibly talented as usual." I told him. He kissed me on my cheek before leaving. "Wait for me, I'll go get some shower."

"Sure bae." I said.

Then a sudden feeling crept unto me.

Should I tell him?

--

After the tour, we went back to Baltimore going back to our daily lives.

"We're finally going home, eh?" I said,

"Yeah, home. And I have a surprise for you." He whispered to me.

"What is it?"

"Hmm, you'll see." He teased.

"What? You know I hate surprises."

"I know. That's why i'm teasing you."Hw said as he giggled.

The car stopped on a place.

"Close your eyes." Jack commanded me. I did what he said and he guides me along the way.

He guided me getting out of the car. I can hear his footsteps going around. I don't know where we are now but I just followed him.

Then he stops.

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked.

"Yes." He said.

I slowly opened my eyes. My jaw dropped as I saw our new home, our bedroom. My things were completely moved in here.

"How..." I was speechless.

"Surprised." He said. I attacked him with hugs. I noticed myself tearing up.

"Thank you! thank you so much! I love you!" I said.

"I love you too. You only and always." He grinned at me.

"No... not only me."

"Huh?" He looked at me with a confused look.

"I mean, i'm not the only one you should love, but also our future daughter or son." I told him.

"Of course I would." he said.

"Good because i'm pregnant." I said to him.

"Huh?" He was still processing until bells started to ring in his head.

"You mean... I'm going to be a father?!" He gasped.

"Y-yeah." And suddenly, I was nervous at the moment I told him.

"Amelie! That was such a great news. Im so happy! Oh my god. Why didn't you told me sooner?!" He attacked me with hugs, much worser than what I did.

"Uhh, surprised?" I said.

"Ha! I'm surprised. But then again, I love you, both." he tole me as he cupped my cheek.

"I love you too, both." and with that, sparks fly through the air.

🎉 You've finished reading Memories That Fade Like Photographs (Jack Barakat - All Time Low fanfiction) 🎉