Chapter 23: Home

I knock on the door a few times until I heard it clicked open. The door flew open and it revealed the girl I've been wanting to see.

She let me came in and I closed the door.

I took notice of her puffy red eyes. Was she crying?

"What happened?" I asked her.

She run towards me and she wrapped her arms around my neck and she pulled me closer as she pressed her lips unto mine. I pulled away.

She realize what she did so she regained her composure, removing herself from mine.

"I remembered." She mumbled something that I didn't catch.

"I remembered! I finally remembered it all." My head shot up and I was dumbfounded.

I can't describe the feeling I have right now.

It took me for a while until I processed my thoughts. I can't believe it finally came back. I'm so happy.

I engulfed her in a hug and swung her around a few times and I landed her again on her feet.

I found myself crying with tears of joy.

"I'm so glad Amelie. I'm glad that I believe in you." I told her.

"No. I'm glad that you didn't left me. I'm glad that I trusted you." She sniffed.

I brushed a strand of her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. I lifted her chin up and I brought my face to hers. Our foreheads were touching.

"I love you Amelie." I said.

"I.. love you too." She finally said it. Those were the words i've been dying to hear since she got back.

I cried even more but I smiled.

I brushed my lips to hers and we shared another passionate kiss. Her arms makes it way to around my neck and mine are around her waist. This time its different. This one is what i've longed for. It brings back all the butterflies in my stomach and all the feels just like the first time.

In that moment I know, I made it home.

All of this years I was lost, finding her.

The one standing in front of me now is the girl I've been falling for over and over again.

--

AMELIE'S POV

"Can we go to Thames Street?" I requested to him.

"Why?"

"I want to go back to that memorable place." He nodded at me. He grab a hold in my hand and he intertwine it.

"Lets go." I smiled at him.

Jack drives the car around the place while I sit on the passengers seat beside him.

"Can you drive?" I sarcastically asked.

"Thats what i'm doing as you see."

"Help me God, I don't wanna die yet." I clasps my hands. Jack just rolled his eyes as he sets back his attention to the car.

After a few turns, we arrived safely.

We took a walk around here. And we sat on a bench.

"I missed being here." I told him.

"I've missed you a lot. Whenever I feel like that, I always come here." Jack said.

He draped his arm around my shoulder as I leaned my head on him.

"I'm finally home." I said.

"You were never gone Amelie." He told me.

"Huh?"

"I mean, like what happened, don't you think its a bit of coincidence that you became a fan of us even though there are a lot of artists around? maybe fate really brought us back together. You always supported us in a way." He explained to me while he is playing with my fingertips.

Fate. Maybe they really brought us back together.

"Wow, a bit poetic Mr. Barakat." I said.

"You're ruining moment." He grinned.

"Poor boy." I laughed at him. "And now, do you believe in destiny?" I asked him.

"Maybe yes."

Yeah. Maybe it is true.

"I really love you so much." I pinched his cheek. "oww"

"That hurts." He rubbed his cheek.

"Awe, don't I get an 'I love you too'?" I pouted.

"No, because my heart is yours." He said.

"Awe, jacky poo." I hugged him. He smiled at me genuinely, we turned to look at the sunset. I think its a perfect place, scenery, and time for us.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and I motioned him for us to take a picture of ourselves. "1..2... 3"

We smiled in front of the camera.

A shot we haven't made for years.

I uploaded it on my Instagram account with a caption. "Here with this guy at the historic place of our lives. This guy whom I've known for so long since we were kids, this guy who stayed by my side during my darkest moments. After years of having a hindrance, we reunite. I love you always @JackAllTimeLow xx"

I tweeted it too and I mentioned him.

His phone beeped minutes after I posted it. He scrolled unto his phone with a wide smile across his face.

Minutes later, my phone received a notification.

I opened it. He retweeted my tweet and he replied.

"@JackAllTimeLow: @AmelieCole I love you to the moon and back xx"

I retweeted it and after that, I've gotten a several mentions from their fans. I shove my phone into my pocket and I looked at Jack. He did the same.

"Now we don't need to worry being at the public do we?" He flirtingly said.

"No, not at all." I said and I giggled.

I guess we can start again. Shall we?

I am nervous at the thought of us being together. I'm scared that it might not be the same or it might be the same.