Chapter 10: Camera

I woke up with a loud pounding in my head. I slowly went out of my bed. I saw Zack snoring and laying on the floor. I turned to look at Jack's bunk but its empty.

I went to our mini kitchen.

"Morning Matt." I said.

"Morning." He mumbled while there's full of bread in his mouth.

I pulled out some meds. I ate a bit of breakfast and next is I took a bath. I wore my tank top, flannel shirt, my jean shorts and my vans. I made a waterfall braid on myself with curls at the lower end.

I went back to Jack's bunk but he is still not there.

I brought my camera again with me. I got out of the bus and saw Jack standing and his back leaning on the bus.

"Finally! I've been waiting for you in ages." Jack said.

"Not my fault that you didn't wrote any time to meet you." I smirked.

"Shit." He face palmed himself after realising it. I giggled at his reaction.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"Hey you're not Dora."

"Because I am Amelie."

"Yeah yeah but seriously, where are we going?"

"I'm not going to tell you." He teased. He shook his hand with mine and we started walking off.

"I hate surprises." I said.

"I know. You always hated it." he told me. I was taken aback. Maybe I didn't completely changed because of my amnesia.

"Oh my gosh Amelie. You look fucking gorgeous." I heard a girl squealed. It was Tay. I realized that their bus is parked next to us.

"Are you two going out?" She asked us.

"Yeah, Just taking our minds off from the tour." Jack said. Then Tay saw our intertwined hands. She winked at me which only me was able to see. I just rolled my eyes.

Then Jack called for a cab.

I waved at Tay a goodbye.

---

We unloaded ourselves as we arrived on the place. It was an empty ice skating rink.

It was actually freezing cause I'm wearing my damn shorts.

I looked at Jack and I twitched an eyebrow. He just chuckled and went to get the skating blades.

We changed our shoes and walked to the rink. I started to step in.

"Fuck!" I shouted as I slipped and fell. I heard Jack laughed behind me.

"I thought you knew how to skate." He laughed.

"Now you know that I don't." Then I stand but I fall again. He skate to me and held his hand out.

"Mind me to teach you?" He said. I took his hand and stand up. I was about to fall again but Jack guided me. He didn't let go of my hand.

"It should be like..." Then he started explaining things. He started to teach me on how I'm gonna slide with this blades.

"See? Now you try."

I gripped on the railings while Jack let go of my hand. I slightly step my right foot and next is my other foot. I followed everything Jack said. I managed to slide away from the railings.

"Jack!" I squealed in joy. I'm finally riding by myself. Then I slipped again. Jack laughed at me, He slides and helped me up.

"You're so clumsy." He said.