Chapter 25: Back

We are back in another mini tour. I've kinda missed the people around and the bunch of cool people from the other bands while in warped.

I sat here in the merch stand with Vinny. I'm helping him with the job since i've been doing pretty much nothing in the tour.

It was fun. He tells a lot of stories from the previous tours and a lot of embarrassing moments from the guys and the fans he met every single time. And from time to time, fans were buying some goods from us.

"Hows the merch going?" I heard Jack said. He kissed my cheek and holds me by his arm.

"Not good." I faked a frown.

"Why?" He holds my chin up so our foreheads were touching.

"You're distracting me. Go away, shoo shoo!" I laughed when I said that to him. Everyone in the line were surprised when they realized that 1/4 of their favorite band is here.

"So you're shooing me off." He fake crying on my shoulder and rubbing his face on it.

"Ugh.. A little help here?" I heard Vinny said.

I entangled myself from Jack. He groaned in disappointment. "Sorry Jacky-poo but now is not the time." I said and smirked at him.

"Jacky-poo feels rejected." He pouted.

"Awe, you poor thing. I love you." I mumbled the last words but I bet he heard it.

"Wait, what?"

"Nothing." I said.

"It wasn't nothing. I heard it." He smirked. His eyes were fixed on me.

"Then it is 'that'. Now, get your fat arse and help us out." He smiled widely.

"Sure." He comes closer towards us and he gave me another kiss on the cheek. The fans 'awed' so I can't help but blush. He passed another short to me and I handed it to the girl.

"Thank you so much!" She exclaimed.

"But i-uh c-can I have a photo with you two? You look so adorable together." She shyly said. I exchanged looks with Jack and we both smiled.

"Sure babe. And want me to sign your merch or whatever?" Jack told her. I see her eyes glistened with joy and her lips are pulled into a wide grin and she nodded. We knew we made her day.

We did the same for some fans who requested. After a few hours, the day comes to an end.

Another day of partying.

I sighed and I laid my back down into the bus couch.

I heard footsteps coming the the door. I turned my head to look, it was Rian.

"Bonfire outside! The whole crew of every band is out there. Lets get going." He told us. I looked at him plainly and stared at the ceiling again.

I heard shuffling sounds coming from the bunks. I guess they were dressing up for the said event.

They passed by me one by one but Jack saw me so he stayed.

"Aren't you going?" He asked me.

"I don't think i'm up for that right now." He frowned at me and he gave me a worried look.

"Are you alright?" He asked me again.

"Yeah, I think so." I said. I think i'm having some mood swings. And I don't think i'm in the mood. I can see his eyes flashed with concern.

"Don't worry about me. You should go, the guys are waiting for you outside." I pointed at the window. Instead, he takes a seat beside me.

I gave him a confused look.