Chapter 21: Amnesia

Going home

I can't believe that the first half of ATL in warped tour ended so fast. Its like the time flies. We went home to baltimore for a while.

We just got back yesterday.

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" I asked mom again.

"Yeah, i'll be fine dear. I'm just gonna be away for months." She smiled at me.

"Take care mom." I hugged her.

"You too dear." She said.

I helped her carry her baggage towards the taxi. The driver loaded it in and mom sat in the backseat.

She waved me goodbye.

I waved back.

I stood there until the was gone.

Mom is going back to New York to assist my sister. Apparently, my sister is pregnant. Her boyfriend isn't around though, I don't know what happened.

I went back inside and decided to check the whole house.

It looks more neat than before. Everything is in place and arranged.

The couch and the center table is back to the way it was.

A new furnished flooring, a new set of decorations.

Our pictures were hung on the wall.

Wait.

Pictures?

Come to think of it, I haven't seen a photo album since we got back from new york. I immediately went to mom's room to see if there are any photo album that she's been keeping.

I don't know why her room came to my mind first but I just figured.

Then I saw a box beside her cabinet.

I opened it and I saw a bunch of photo albums.

I carried it to my room and piled it out.

I view it page by page. I was surprised to see some photos of us. Happy, laughing, pained... every emotions are showed in every photos.

All of the albums were photos of my family.

But aren't there any from my friends?

Then it hit me.

I just came back from the tour. I left my room still in a mess. There are lots of things and boxes left untouched.

I looked around and opened every box as I arranged my room.

I open the first box.

It was all of song albums. I put it in the racks and arranged it from A to Z.

Next is some of my collections. I put in the where it should be. The same goes to every boxes. My whole day went to putting everything in order.

It was already turning night when I finished it.

"Finally!" I sighed as I slumped into my bed.

I was looking at the ceiling.

I noticed that there is something on top of my cabinet.

I used a chair and reached for it.

Another box.

I opened it. I saw a lot of notebooks and a photo album. I read one of them. It appears to be a diary.

" 07/03/1999

Dear diary,

I started writing one because I think its rad ;) I want to share my experiences even if its just you. So yeah, i'm signing in. Hahahahaha.