Chapter 8: First show

Today is the day we're gonna arrive at the first venue. I started to get ready. I wore a blink 182 shirt, my black skinny jeans, and my vans. Just simple as it is. I looked at my hair, it looks so dull.

"We're gonna have some stop over an hour." I heard Matt yelled. The guys responded with a 'yeah'. They are all in the back lounge practicing a bit.

I decided to went out a bit to buy a hair dye because the store is just a minute away. I want to colour my hair with some blonde and blue streaks. I'm actually a brunette.

So I came back with the dye and started bleaching the streaks in my hair. I let it stay in my hair.

The bus started move again. I'm excited to see a warped tour because it is my first time.

The time passed, I washed my hair. Now, I saw the results after I dried it.
At the exact time, the boys went out of the back lounge.

"Your hair!" Rian pointed at me.

"What?"

"It looks perfect on you." Zack said.

"Shut up. We all know I looked like shit." I giggled at the same time Zack laughed at me.

"Wow Amelie.." Rian said. They both checked my hair.

"What's this commotion all abo- holy shit! Amelie you look fucking gorgeous." Jack told me. I laughed at him.

"Am I too hot for you?"

"Not bad." He grinned at me.

"Get a room." Alex yelled.

"Gladly!" I pulled Jack into the bunks area. Alex rolled his eyes. I heard Rian and Zack laughed as we left.

"Wow I can now say that we're a match." He joked.

"I just copied your hair."

"No, I copied yours." He said.

"It was you who originally wanted a blonde streak so I keep it since high school because you can't dye your hair." He explained.

Wow, I didn't know that I fancy that before.

"Then should i turn my brown hair to black too? I'm your number one fan." I squealed like a fangirl. He chuckled at me and sat beside me.

"You excited today?" He asked.

"Fuck yeah!" I exclaimed.

"You better be! Cause you'll meet different bands." He said.

I was mentally shouting and screaming. Imagine being with the bands you looked up to and saved you.

"We're here!" I heard Zack shouted.

Jack and I shared one last look. He stood up and reached out his hand.

"Let's go?"

I took his hand and I followed him as he led me outside.

My jaw dropped open in amazement. There were lots of people. They are setting up the stage, buses all over the parking lot, and most of all there are lots of famous persons everywhere!

"All Time Low!" I heard someone said.

I looked around and saw a familiar guy.

I suddenly felt nervous and I couldn't help smiling.

"Hey Derek! When did your bus get here?" Alex asked him.

"We just got here. My band is still in the bus and oh, who's she?" Derek Sanders pointed at me. I felt my heart thumped so loud. I was shaking. Jack tightened his grip in my hand to assure me.