Chapter 27: Memories Part two (extras)

15 years old

Its been days since I last talked with Jack. He's been running away from me whenever he saw me. Sometimes I tried talking to him but he always snaps atme. I've been worried if anything's wrong.

I sigh going into our usual spot. l watch everything turned dark. I was left with crickets and the cold wind that tingling on my skin.

I saw a figure down the street but he started to walk away when he sighted me.

"Jack!" I called out.

He continued walking like he'd heard nothing.

"Jack! Stop ignoring me for fuck's sake!" I yelled.

He turned around, walking back. Then he finally filled a spot in front of me.

"I can't do this anymore." Jack said shakily.

"Can't do what?"

"We can't be friends anymore." I felt myself trying to fight back the tears that is threatening to fall.

"Why Jack?" I said with a lump in my throat.

"Because..." He paused. He gazed sadly at the ground.

"Because what?"

"Because..." He uttered

"Why Jack?!" I shouted angrily and tears started to fall.

"Because I love you! I know that you don't feel the same as me. I've tried to fight it away and denied it. But it just keep coming back for more. I like you ever since before. That's why i'm trying to stay away. I'm trying to remove these feelings that shouldn't have existed. We can't just be friends. I'm sorry Amelie but I'm so fucking in love with you." He said.

I was surprised at his sudden confession. I stop crying and just looked at him emotionless. Its the one i've been waiting for. Finally! I thought he won't see me that way. Jack, if you only knew.

"See? I shouldn't have told you. I-" I cut him.

"Shut up and kiss me now." I said.

He looked more shock at the moment. He froze in his spot. Then I decided that i'll do it myself. I tiptoed my feet to reached him. I cupped his jaw and I kissed him. He kissed me back and his arms moves around my waist.

This is what i've been waiting for. It was perfect. We kiss each other hungrily and passionately till we both gasp for air.

He hugged me and stayed like that for a moment.

"I love you Jack even before. You make me happy more than you could imagine. I like you. I need you. I'm longing for you day by day. I want you to be by my side. I love you." I told him.

Jack smiled at me. And brushed my hair.

"I'm sorry. If I didn't tell you sooner." He said.

"Its okay as long as you're with me now." I said.

We stayed there with each other as we sat on the floor and I leaned my head on his shoulder. We watched the stars. I feel more lighter like a weight has been lifted. Weightless.

"I love you Amelie so much!" He looked directly in my eyes.

"I love you too."

Then we kissed again.

All this time we stood by, we were falling head over heels with each other. If I only had known sooner. Anyways, this is all I could ask for. Just being with Jack is enough. He makes me happy. And I know that he's the one. The one I can spend my life with.