Chapter 14: I made it

JACK POV

We finished showering and packing up our things on the venue. We were about to go to our bus.

I turned a look to my side and I saw a familiar figure coming towards us.

"Jordan?" Zach said.

"Hi. Uhm I'm just gonna ask if you've seen Tay?" He asked us.

"Nope, I didn't." Zack answered.

"Same." I said.

"Me too." Rian said.

And everyone looked at Alex.

"Last time I saw her, Tay dragged Amelie somewhere." He told him.

Come to think of it, Amelie wasn't here with us all day. I didn't noticed.

"Do you know where they went?" Josh asked.

Alex went a bit silent. His one arm crossed and his other hand is holding his chin.

The venue is big that's why its easy to get lost in here. Even me, I got lost a couple of times.

"Its not a bit far from here, head north." He said.

Josh thanked him and excused himself.

"Wait. I'll come with you." I shouted loud enough for him to hear me.

--

We walked around the place until we saw them. Josh and I exchanged looks. They looked weird.

We went to them. Tay is laughing so hard while Amelie is laying her head on the table and holding the top of her glass and tracing the shape. She has puffy eyes, she cried.

My heart dropped. Is there something wrong?

"Hey Joshhhhhh!!" Tay lunged forward to Josh.

They are drunk.

"Tay, you're drunk." He put his arm around her and guided her with every step.

"Nooooo, i'm not!" She said in a high pitch voice. She was having no care in the world like a carefree.

Josh said his goodbye to me. They were about to leave but Tay resists. They were pulling each other until Josh convinced her.

"Amelie." I said softly. I tapped her shoulder. Then she started crying.

Seriously? What's wrong with these girls. Never let a girl to be drunk.

"Let's go back. You're drunk." I carefully pulled her up but she cannot even walk properly.

"Whaaa are youu doin?" She said in a slurred voice.

"Nothing, just carrying you." I said. I carried her like a bridal style. Its much easier and faster than letting her walk. It feels like she's so fragile. She looks like an innocent kid with a sad eyes.

I want to take away the sadness in her look. I know she's drunk but drunk people are honest persons.

Does she feel sad?

While on the walk, she talks nonstop. I can't even understand some of the words that she's saying. She laughs and cries. Laugh and cry. Laugh. Cry.

I began to wonder...

"Why are you crying?" I asked her.

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yeah."

"There's this girl that I met in baltimore. She called me tonight." She said.

"And?"

"And she told me how she got bullied out there. I want to help her right now but I can't. I'm miles away. No one deserves it." She told me. She started to tear up.