Chapter 13: What's the deal?

Our days went by touring to different places.

I'm here again on the side of the stage watching All Time Low perform.

Then suddenly, Alex came running towards our side after singing 'Heroes'.

He was breathing heavily.

He passed by Vic who looked at him with worried eyes.

"Are you okay?!" Vic rushed.

"C-can't b..reathe." He tried to say. The crew immediately ran to his side and sat him on a side.

"Fuck! It's happening again." Matt instructed everyone inside for assistance.

I heard the crowd chattering. Jack stood there trying to make a joke with Zack speaking a bit.

"Shit. This will take long, we need to put an intermission." He said as he grab a mic and started to head towards the stage.

"M-matt." Alex said before Matt got a chance to stood outside.

"Yes?" Matt is confused as he look on both side. I grabbed the mic on Matt's hand giving me a look.

"Go. Alex needs his manager. I'll do the rest with them." I pointed at the audience outside. I gave him an assuring smile. He nodded in understanding.

I asked the guitar tech for a guitar, he handed me one.

"What song? what song?" I thought to myself.

"Wait!" I heard Vic calling me.

"I'll play with you. Is that alright?" He asked me.

"Sure. As long as we can entertain the crowd. What song?"

"Um do you know our song, Hold On Till May?" He awkwardly asked me.

"Yep! That's my favorite!" I exclaimed.

"Is it alright if we sing that song acoustically? I mean my band can do it but its not our set." He told me. I gave him an assuring smile.

"Sure, why not?"

'Here goes.' I mumbled before heading to the stage with a confused look from everyone.

I was shaking so hard but I chose to ignore it for Alex. I marched towards the stage. It's a bit tense seeing the crowd up here. There are lots of people.

The crowd cheered when they saw Vic head onto the stage. I followed him.

I signaled the guys to head on and look after Alex as I can see the worry look in their eyes.

"But-" Jack spoke but he didn't continued saying it.

They all nodded in understanding.

"I'll play the rhythm." I told Vic.

"I'll take the lead." He answered.

Jack gave me a look but ignore it. Questions can wait later.

"What's up guys?! Are you having a great time? If you're wondering if where is Alex, he uh- you know, but don't you worry. He'll be fine. He will come around soon." Vic told the audience. I guess they already knew that Alex is having another panic attack.

The crowd went quiet.

"Anyways, here's Hold On Till May of Pierce The Veil from their new album. Go grab it guys, its fucking awesome." I said through the mic.

We went for the intro and after that, he started to sing.

"She sits up high surrounded by the sun