Chapter 5: Random day

I'm in the thames street today, I wanted to take pictures for a while cause i'm in the mood. I haven't payed attention to everything around me.

I started to walk off seeing everyone with their happy faces. I started to take some shots with everything I find interesting.

Then I heard some sobs coming from somewhere. I saw a girl crying. She looks like a sixteen year old.

"Are you alright?" I asked her even if she's a total stranger.

"My friends kept telling me that my boyfriend is cheating on me. I tried to defend him but" She sighed heavily, wiping her puffy eyes.

"Sometimes, opening you eyes may be the most painful thing you ever have to do." I told her as I sat beside her.

"O-open my eyes?"

"Yup! Your friends are enough proof. You better ask him for sure. Its better to be killed with words than seeing it in the web of a lie." I said.

Well that's deep.

"I trust him but I'm scared." She told me honestly.

"See? Even you, you're doubting him. Don't fear. It's better if you know the real truth is. Relationship is not all about trust. It works when both of you learned to remove those walls between yourselves" I adviced.

I can't believe i'm saying lots of things, I don't talk much to unfamiliar faces.

"What's your name by the way?"

"I'm Sophie. What's yours?"

"Amelie."

"It'll get better soon. Just call me if you need someone to talk to." I gave her my number before I waved goodbye.

Its funny how can everything be so perfect then all of a sudden, its washed away. I don't like the thought of why people need to suffer.

"Hey." I snap out of my thoughts. I turned to see the person who called me.

"Jack! Hey, what's up?" I asked. I took my camera and snap a quick shot of him.

I laughed at his face in the photo.

"Let me see." he said. I stuck my tongue out of him and moved my camera away from him.

"Let me see pleaseeee" He pleaded.

"No."

"Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?" I just laughed at him.

"How about a no?" I smirked.

"No fair!! Why can't I see my pretty face?" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine but I'll print it first." He smiled and he leaned on one of the railings, he looked at the view.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. Obviously, he is walking. Wow, I'm such an idiot.

"Nothing. I just feel like walking outside." He told me.

"You?"

"I collected some shots." I handle my camera with my hand.

We just stood there in silence as we watch people and the day passed by. He is still leaning on the railing looking from afar. I shot another photo which he didn't know.

"Jack?"

"Yeah?"

"Why do I keep seeing a serious Jack? I mean all I know is you're the one who's always full of jokes."

" I am him but I am also the one you see today. I mean i'm sorry I just cant-" He said. I looked at him confusingly.

"You're the only one I can show my whole self with. But I know this may confuse you but we're-" he stopped.