Safe and Sound

Y/N's POV

What is this? It can't be what I think it is, can it? Ally would never do something like this.

"It's a suicide note. Poor, weak Ally can't handle a little pressure. I'm surprised she made it this far in the entertainment industry." A voice behind me says coldly. I turn around to face Troy Olgetree.

"What do you want? Haven't you done enough damage to Ally?" I ask angrily

"What do you want? Haven't you done enough damage to Ally?" I ask angrily. Troy approaches me with a evil smirk on his face. The other girls bear expressions of anger as they surround him.

"Oh not even close. That daughter of a bitch is going to pay for what her brother did to me. You really think I liked her? You girls are so oblivious, it was all for revenge. I hope she rots in hell!" He yells before he tries to leave. I stare at him shock, shocked that someone could be so ruthless to another human being, especially one that is innocent as Ally. Each of the girls gives a punch as he makes his over to the door.

"Not so fast buddy, where do you think you're going?" I ask, holding him back.

"Uh, out of here! Duh!"

"I don't think so. Where is Ally??" I shout.

"Don't ask me, whore!" He retorts.

"I'm going to ask you once more nicely, where is Ally?" I say, gritting my teeth. He doesn't respond verbally but physically. I evade his punch as Dinah grabs his left arm while I grab his right.

"Call Rob and security, Mila!" I yell to her. I watch her pick up her phone and dial.

"They're on their way. Hang on!" Mila says, after ending the car.  Troy begins to wrestle his arms free of our hold. Lolo and Mani come over to help, Mani with DJ, and Lolo with me.

"What's seems to be the problem here!?" I hear Rob's stern voice ask.

"It's Troy. This man first insulted and threatened Ally, then tried to punch Y/N." I hear Mila say.

"Right. Mr. Ogletee, I'm going to have to arrest you for harassment, and threat of fear and intent. You will be escorted to law enforcement." Rob and the security team apply some sort of restraining device on Troy and take him away. We all let out a shaky breath that we had been holding. A gasp catches our attentions as all of turn to look at Mani.

"I might know where Ally is. We drove on it on our way here." She says.

"Where?" The rest of us ask.

"The Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge."