1 Month

Ally's POV

Plastic? I could tell that Y/N was furious at this mix up. Instinctively, I take her hand in mine, and rub it soothingly.

"You don't want to find out." She spits at the attendant through gritted teeth.

"Really? You a celebrity or something?" The attendant taunts, causing me to become angry as well. 

"As a matter of fact, we are. What now?" I ask defiantly. She scoffs at me, infuriating me more.

"I don't think I've seen or heard of you before. May I ask who you are?"

"I'm Allyson Brooke Hernandez of Fifth Harmony currently signed to Spirit Records." I retort.

"Fifth who?"

"Harmony." Y/N says from next to me.  Before the attendant could reply, a well dressed man approaches her from behind.

"Is there a problem here?" He asks

"Is there a problem here?" He asks. I nod, pointing at the attendant. He lets out a sigh before motioning for the attendant to head to the back office area.

"I sincerely apologize for her behavior today, that was uncalled for. I assure you she will be dealt with appropriately. Now, what can I do for you?" He asks sympathetically.

"Thank you sir. I've ordered a necklace for my girlfriend here, but I don't believe the pendant is the correct one." Y/N says. He nods, and pulls out a second tray with an identical necklace laid out on it.

"I believe this is the one, Miss Y/LN." He says with a smile. She nods, and places it around my neck.

"Thank you baby, I love it!" I say. Y/N flashes her beautiful smile before thanking the man. We make our way out of the shop, and back to her car.

"Where are we going now?" I ask. She turns to me with a grin.

"How 'bout the park?" I couldn't help bit smile at her cuteness.

"Sounds good." I say. As she pulls away from the curb, I decide to turn on the radio and to my surprise, a familiar song was playing. Busted.

"Alright folks, that was Ally Brooke's third solo single apart from Fifth Harmony, Busted. Bruno Mars with That's What I Like coming up in just a moment!"

Y/N turns to me with a confused expression.

"When did you release that song, Als?" She asks. I look at her with a worried expression.

"I didn't. In fact, I didn't even record the final version yet! That was just a draft that I had on my laptop." Y/N looks taken aback, and I don't blame her. I sounded like a duck anyway. Why is she laughing?

"Because babe, you said that out loud. And no, you don't sound like a duck, more like an angel. I was just surprised that that was only a draft, it sounded like a masterpiece." She says. I feel my face heat up, and instinctively I tried to hide my face. Keyword: Tried. Y/N, using her free hand, pulls my left hand from my face revealing my flushed cheek.