Fifth Harmony

Y/N's POV

I'm woken up by something bright against my eyes. Gradually, I flutter eyes open and see my beautiful friend next to me on the bed. Her features are perfectly highlighted by sunlight channeling in to the room.

"How long have you been staring at me for?" Ally asks, snapping me out of my trance.

"About a minute." I say.

"That's rude you know." She replies.

"But you're too beautiful, Als."

"Take a picture, it'll last longer

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I gasp at her last comment.

"When did you change?" I ask. She shrugs.

"Come on, let's get up and get some breakfast." She says. I nod. We peel back the covers and make our way to the washroom. Als enters first but before I could, she slams the door.

"No peeking!" I hear her yell. The door opens again to reveal Ally in a bathrobe. I blush at the sight in front of me. She chuckles before stepping in the bath tub, closing the curtain and starting the shower. I brush my teeth, while listening to her humming a tune in the shower. Twenty minutes later, after switching spots, the two of us are fully dressed, but only one of us is ready to leave.

"Als, what are you doing?"

"Applying makeup."

"Do you really need any?"

"Uh, yeah. Have you seen me without it?"

"Uh, yeah, a few minutes ago. You looked gorgeous." I say, mocking her previous reply. Sighing at her silent response, I pull out my phone and browse through twitter. One notification catches my attention:

Fifth Harmony Breaking Up?
Reports say the girl group is disbanding due to irreconcilable differences between eldest member, Ally Brooke, and the others.

I quickly scan through the article and see that whoever the author was, they made it seem very real. I feel the bed next to me sink.

"Whatcha reading?" Als asks.

"Uhm, a news article?" I say unsure. She looks at me unconvinced. I sigh and hand her the phone. She reads the article before turning her attention back to me.

"What is this? Who would write something like this?" She asks, looking bewildered.

"I'm not sure, but we should let the others know." I say. Ally nods.

"We'll go have breakfast first, and then tell the girls." I add on. She nods again. I grab her hand and we head downstairs to the breakfast buffet. As we line up holding hands, flashes start going off from behind us. Angry, I stomp over to the receptionist, demanding him to get the paparazzi's out of here. I head back to Ally, who was now surrounded by men.

"THAT'S ENOUGH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?? HOW DO YOU THINK THE POOR GIRL FEELS? LEAVE AT ONCE, OR I'LL HAVE YOU ALL ARRESTED!" I yell. The room falls silent as the paparazzi's turn to face me. One of them, nearest to me, asks:

"And you are?"

"I'm Y/N, her girlfriend." I spit, pushing my way to Ally. When I get there, she immediately pulls me close, with her eyes wide. I see, beyond the crowd, the receptionist come towards us with two security guards. As they escort the paparazzi's out, I notice the elevator hit the ground floor, and out steps the girls and Big Rob.

"You girls alright?" Rob asks. We nod.

"Why don't the six of you get packed up while I check us out? We can eat breakfast somewhere else." He suggests. We nod and head back to our rooms.

"Your girlfriend huh?" Ally asks, once we're in our room.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend for real?" I ask, with a hopeful smile.

"Of course!" She says, before giving me a quick peck. Fifteen minutes later, we meet back up in the lobby. Rob puts our bags in the bus and escorts us on as well.

"Alright, where shall we eat?"

"Waffle House?" Ally suggests. I laugh.

"Classic Ally. But, sure." I say.

"Works for me." DJ says.

"Waffle House it is then." Robs decides. He pulls out of the parking lot and towards the restaurant. When we get there, Rob stays in the bus, despite our invitation. We grab a table for six and with for our server.

"Good Morning! I'm Adam, I'll be your waitor this morning.", he starts before turning to Ally and I, "My apologies, but are you ladies in a relationship?" He asks.

"Yes, we are. Is there something wrong?" I ask, catching all the confused expressions around the table.

"I'm sorry, but we are prohibited from serving Bisexuals and Lesbians at this restaurant. I'm going to have to ask you to leave now." He says coldly.

"Excuse me, but isn't that like, discrimination?" Normani says

"No, we're abiding to the manager's beliefs."

"Right, we'll be on our way." I say quickly, dragging a fuming Ally, while Mani drags Dinah, who was about to give the waitor a polybeat down. We make our way to bus and meet a very confused Rob.

"Wow, that must've been the quickest breakfast ever." He says.

"Not really, we got kicked out." I say.

"Why?"

"Something on the lines of Ally and Y/N being gay." Dinah answers.

"Really? Well, would you like to file a lawsuit?"

"Nah, I don't want to put the girls' reputation on the line." I say, hoping the girls are okay with it.

"Are you sure?" Rob says.

"Yes. Ally and I will whip up something in the kitchen. We'll be right back." I say. Ally and I turn to leave but the other four girls follow us. When we enter the kitchen, Dinah narrows her eyes at us.

"Spill." Sighing, Ally and I tell them about the article.

"Wow, what the fuck?" Lauren mutters.

"Langauge, Lolo." Ally scolds.

"We won't seperate Ally. And don't blame yourself, it's not your fault." Dinah says.

"Thanks DJ."

"To friendship?" Dinah puts her hand in the middle of our huddle circle. The rest of Fifth Harmony follow one by one, Ally being last.

"TO FRIENDSHIP!"

Thanks for reading guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this sappy chapter!

~Desmond