Shock and Pleasure

Lauren's POV

I gulp as I follow the security officer down a hallway to what looked liked an interrogation room. A second officer brings my bag in to the rooms and sets it on the metal table moments later. The first officer quickly opens the bag, and takes out four see through plastic bags that were buried under a mound of clothing. 

"Miss Jauregui, can you please explain what this is?" He asks

"Miss Jauregui, can you please explain what this is?" He asks. I look down at the table, tears threatening to fall as I realize how much of an effect this could have on the girls' career. 

"Marijuana, sir." I say in a small voice. 

"Miss Jauregui, you do realize that attempting to carry an illegal substance on board an aircraft is a criminal offence that carries a minimum of a two month prison sentence as well as a five thousand dollar fine?" I nod my head in shame. The officer sighs as he sets the marijuana down on the table next to my bag. 

"I will need to call your friends in to discuss your current situation. Please state their names for me." 

"Karla Estrabao, Dinah-Jane Hansen, Normani Hamilton, Allyson Hernandez, and Y/N Y/LN." I say as he writes he each one down on a notepad.

"Thank you, they will be notified shortly." The officer says, as he and his colleague leave the room to bring the others over. I just hope the others don't hate me after this or kick me out of the group, although I probably deserve to be for being an idiot. The girls are ushered in by the officer a few minutes later, all wearing confused expressions. 

"Shall I tell them or you, Miss Jauregui?" I motion for him to do it. 

"Very well. There was five packets of marijuana located in her carry on baggage. This a very serious offence that carries a minimum two months prison sentence and a five thousand dollar fine." He says, glaring at me. Ally looks at me in disappointment, continuously shaking her head. The rest display blank facial expressions. 

"Lauren, why?" She asks. 

"I was stressed, okay?! Everyday I saw hate tweets directed at me because of a private photo that was leaked! It was the only way for me to deal with the hate, you know?" I say. Ally looks shocked, and rightfully so. Her expression then turns to one of sympathy. 

"Lolo, you know you can talk to us if you're feeling upset or hurt, right? We're all here for you, Lo." She says. Tears come pouring out of my eyes as we embrace in a heart warming hug.

 Tears come pouring out of my eyes as we embrace in a heart warming hug