Surprise!

Ally's POV

"Oh really?" Y/N asks, causing Mani to blush harder. Dinah rushes over and embraces her in a tight adorable hug.

"I SHIP IT!" The rest of us yell in unison before the doctor sprints in bearing a worried expression

"Who's got a ship in here?" He asks, confused.

"Er, uh, no one sir." I say, causing him to raise an eyebrow.

"Then why did you yell ship?"

"It was a slang sir."

"Oh okay. Miss Hamilton, if you don't mind, I'd like to preform a few tests on you now." The doctor says, and Mani nods in response. A nurse enters the room, and wheels her out swiftly. A few minutes later, they return, the doctor with a smile on his face.

"I'm impressed, Miss Hamilton's quite a fighter. Her results all came back positive, meaning she's free to go." He says. We thank him and help Mani out of the hospital.

"How ya feeling Mani?" I ask. She offers me a small smile.

"Fine, certainly better than before." Nodding, I watch as she's pulled in to a tight embrace by a tall Polynesian. A set of arms snake their way around me as well, and a set of lips plant themselves on my forehead.

"Norminah is real!" Y/N whispers/shouts in to my ear. I nod and giggle, looking on in adoration at our two best friends. We pull up to our house a few minutes later at ten to six in the morning.

"Hello?" I say, answering my ringing phone.

"Ally? It's Will."

"Why on earth are you calling at six in the morning?"

"What happened Ally?" Will asks.

"Natalie happened."

"Who?"

"Troy's sister."

"Shit, okay. Just get some rest, we'll talk more later." Heeding his advice, I end the call and fall the girls and Aaliyah inside. Y/N guides me to our bedroom, and we fall asleep the moment our bodies hit the bed. 

"Wake up babe, there's a call for you." I hear Y/N faintly say. I flutter my eyes open before taking the phone from her hand.

"Hello?"

"Afternoon Ally, I'm guessing you slept well?" Will asks, chuckling.

"Yes, but I'm up now."

"I figured, since you're talking to me over the phone."

"Oh, uh-" He laughs from the other end, causing me to blush out of embarrassment.

"It's okay Als, I was just playing with you. But listen, Shakira wants to perform with you on the Ellen Show. It's up to you of course, if you want to go or not." I let a loud scream, probably defeaning both Will and Y/N. The others come flying in to the room with concerned expressions.