Camurise

Y/N's POV

I couldn't help but grin.

"Alright, so how do we do it?" Ally asks.

"We get them to surprise her in her room." Aaliyah suggests. Ally nods excitedly and pulls out her phone. A few minutes later, the stage was set. While we waited for the boys, Norminah returned home with big smiles plastered on their faces.

"I'm guessing you two had fun?" I ask, partially chuckling.

"Hell yeah!" Dinah exclaims, earning her a hard smack on the back of the head by Ally.

"Do NOT say that word!"

"Sorry Smallz." Dinah apologizes while rubbing her head.

"It's okay. Just to let you know, we've go-" Ally starts before getting cut off by the sound of the doorbell. She is immediately rises from her seat on the couch and goes to answer the door. Moments later, she returns with four British boys trailing behind her, all of whom were wearing smiles.

"HOLY S-"

"I dare you to finish that, Dinah Jane."

"Sorry Allycat, but why is One Direction standing in our house!?"

"Because this little shorty invited us." Niall says, pulling Ally in to a tight hug, causing me to look on in disgust. My girlfriend shoots me a knowing look of, "I'm all yours, babe." Nodding, I take a deep breath in an attempt to relax myself.

"I'm sorry, but have we met?" Harry asks, staring at me

"I don't believe so, I'm Y/N, Ally's girlfriend." I say, sticking out my hand which he gladly shakes. Ally clears her throat, and brings Aaliyah in front of her.

"Boys, I'd like you to meet my little sister, Aaliyah. Aaliyah, these are the boys of One Direction: Niall, Harry, Liam, and Louis." Aaliyah gives each a them a tight to which they all reciprocate with a look of awe on their face.

"She's so sweet Ally, just like her older sister." Niall compliments, causing Ally to blush.

"On that note, when did you roll the other way Allysus?"

"Since I met Y/N here at one of our concerts." I smile, and pull her in for a kiss. The others fake gag, and cover Aaliyah's eyes.

"So, where is lovely girl we are here to surprise?" Liam asks. Ally motions upward, and for everyone to follow her quietly. We make our way up the stairs to Camila's room, pausing just before we go in. Aaliyah knocks on the door before feet could be heard shuffling across the room.

"Who's there?" A voice calls out, definitely Lauren's.

"It's me, Aaliyah." The door opens, revealing a disheveled Planet Green Eyes whose eyes almost immediately went wide at the sight of the crowd of people in front of her.