Lost Girl

Y/N's POV

The next morning, I hear giggles around me, but I ignore them. Then, I hear somebody taking a photo with their phone.

"Shhhhhh! You're gonna wake them!" A voice whispers.

"Sorry!" Another one replies. I groggily open my eyes, and gasps are heard shortly afterwards. Turning to my left, I smile when I see Ally in a deep sleep with a precious smile plastered on her face. On my other side stood Clumila (clumsy and Camila), and DJ.

"Let me take a wild guess, and say Mila was the one who took the picture?" Dinah nods, Mila grins at me goofily before narrowing her eyes at Dinah. DJ flees the room with Mila chasing after her, but Mila being Mila, she ended face planting the floor after tripping over my shoes. I resist a laugh, and see her glare at me.

"You okay there, Mila?" I ask.

"Yeah, but why were your shoes there?" She asks. I look at her in confusion.

"Because that's where they belong?" I said.

"Right, but they tripped me!" Mila retorts. I burst out laughing.

"Maybe, you should look where you're going!" I tease playfully. I hear footsteps coming towards the room, and moments later, Lauren walks in. She chuckles when she sees her girlfriend.

"How the floor tas-"

"OWW!!" I scream as I feel massive pain on my stomach. Ally jerks up, probably from my scream. Inspecting my stomach, I see a palm sized bruise forming where Ally just kicked me.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N!" My girlfriend says. Meanwhile, Camren was dying of laughter, rolling around on the floor while clutching their stomachs.

"Instant karma!" Mila exclaims. She and Lauren high-five. 

"But seriously though, the little shorty has so much leg strength!" I say. Ally smirks at me and I take a gulp.

"Now you know not to mess with me, babe." She responds. I smile and stare in to her beautiful brown orbs. We slowly close in until our lips touch, and I feel her tongue asking for entrance, to which I grant. It continues to be heated until a cough interrupts us. I look at Camren, and see Mila covering her eyes, and Lauren's eyes very wide.

"MY EYES! MY EYES!" Mila yells.

"Did I just see a Y/S/N makeout session?" Lauren asks, still in shock. Ally and I laugh.

"Yes Lolo, you did." Ally says. Lauren suddenly walks around the room, as if she's looking for something.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Looking for a bible, and some Holy Water." She replies. Ally giggles and points to the top drawer of her nightstand. 

"You'll find a bible there, but no Holy Water." She says. As she makes her way over, the rest of group walk in, minus Big Rob. Normani and Dinah look confused at scene in front of them, Mila on the floor, Lauren snooping in Ally's nightstand, and Allycat and I holding each other on the bed. 

"What is going on here?" Mani asks. None of us are sure where to begin. 

"Well long story short, Mila was chasing Dinah but she fell, then Lauren came in about to tease her. Ally and I were on the bed, when she kicked me, even though she was asleep. Allycat then woke up, and we made out, apparently scarring Lauren, who's looking for a bible and Holy Water, and Mila who was covering her eyes." I explain. The two of them burst out laughing at the story. 

"Sounds like you guys had an eventful morning, but Y/S/N needs to get up now, we're leaving in forty minutes to see Will." Dinah informs. Ally and I nod, slowly making our way off the bed and in to bathroom. Lauren abandons her search for the bible and drags Mila away, presumably to their room. In about half an hour, Ally and I are ready, so we decided to Camren's room. When we get their, we hear moans coming from inside. I knock on the door, and shout:

"Hurry up kids!" Ally giggles and drags me to Big Rob's room, where Mani and DJ are waiting.  After another ten minutes, Camila and Lauren join us, but not before giving me a glare. And there you have it, a morning with Fifth Harmony. Rob leads us to the car and we get in, with Camila, Lauren, Normani, Dinah, and I in the back, while Ally sat in the front. We pull out of the parking lot and enter the freeway. Ally turns on the radio, and can you guess what song starts playing? Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it) - Beyonce. I watch as Mani and Dinah bobble up and down, singing along. As the song ends, the rest us applaud them for their mini 'concert'. Out of the blue, traffic starts to form in front. Big Rob starts to shake, and tense up. 

"We've got a problem.", He starts causing us to look at him, "I don't have any brakes." 

"Shit!" Dinah says. 

"Thanks, Captain Obvious!" I say sarcastically. We watch as Rob swerves around cars going at like fifty-five miles an hour. But, up ahead, there was no more room to swerve. I unbuckle my seatbelt, and dive in front of the other girls as we collide violently in to another car. 

(A/N: Pretend their is a hole in the windshield

(A/N: Pretend their is a hole in the windshield.)

Dinah's POV

I watch in horror as we head straight toward the other car with no chance of stopping. I squeeze my eyes shut, waiting for the moment of impact. A loud bang echoes around before I'm thrown forward in to something or someone, knocking me out. I awaken still restrained by my seatbelt. Quickly scanning around, I see Mani, Lauren, and Camila with frightened looks on their faces, but nonetheless alive. Badly crushed in the front, Ally and Big Rob aren't as lucky. At least everyone's still in the car. Wait a minute, Y/N!  She's not here, nor in the front. A knock on the window snaps me out of my daze. It's an officer, and I sigh in relief. He points at the lock, motioning for me to unlock it. I obey his command, and he slowly forces open the partially jammed door. The next ten minutes are a blur. The four of us still in the back are helped out and laid on the ground by other bystanders. Then, they get Ally and Big Rob out and lay them next to us. As the ambulances arrive, they load us, 'stable' patients two by two, and Ally and Big Rob separately. At the hospital, we're checked out by nurses and then sent out to the waiting room to wait for Ally, Big Rob and Y/N, because we suffered no serious injuries. We huddle together in a tight group as we wait. Two policeman come sprinting in to the waiting room, making their way towards us. 

"Are you girls the ones from the crash on the freeway?" One of them asks. We nod, too shocked to speak.

"We have found evidence that someone sabotaged the vehicle, ladies. The brake lines were cut." He says. A doctor walks out solemnly, and calls for family of Y/N. We make our way over, and he leads us to the emergency room. Inside, there was a body on the table with a white cloth covering them. 

"Why are they covered with a cloth?" Mila asks

"Because, Ms. Cabello, she is deceased. I'm afraid Y/N didn't make it." 

Thanks for reading guys! Who do you think caused the crash?

~Desmond