My Lucky Charm

Y/N's POV

"Dinah! Dinah-Jane! Over here!" Were the sounds that greeted us when we disembarked the aircraft in Papeete. In front of us stood a sea of paparazzi, completely stunning the six of us. 

"How did they get here?" Ally asks, her voice laced with venom and discontent. I intertwine my hand with hers, keeping her safe next to me. 

"No idea, but lets get out of here!" I say, everyone nodding in agreement. We push our way through the mound of cameras and yelling, through the terminal, and in to the baggage claim area. After retrieving our luggage, we head outside, mowing down a young but well built individual. 

"I'm so sorry sir

"I'm so sorry sir. We didn't mean to hit you." Ally says, holding her hand out to me. I take it and stand myself back up. 

"It's not a problem at all. Are you ladies by chance with the Brooke family?" He asks. Ally nods immediately. 

"Yes, we were just on our way to find you."

"Ah excellent, please follow me. My name is Marco." He leads us to his wan parked a few feet way and loads out luggage inside. But before we could leave, we're greeted by continuous camera flashes and more shouting. Without thinking, I quickly help the girls inside, closing the door behind me as I join them last. The driver looks at us confused as he drives off.

"If I may ask, who and why were people following you?" The girls sigh. 

"If we tell you, can you please keep a secret?" He nods. 

"Alright, we're the girl group, Fifth Harmony. We're actually supposed to be on a private vacation right now, but somehow the paparazzi found out." Ally explains. He nods excitedly. I lean over from my seat and peck Ally on the cheek, causing her to giggle. As I pull away, I notice Marco staring at us intently through his rear view mirror.  

"Of course! It was in the news, something about a girl group with a Polynesian coming to Tahiti! I think her name was Diana or something." He says. Dinah's eyes go wide in surprise.

"I'm Dinah and that would be me." She says. The driver doesn't reply, but rather kept on staring at Ally and I. Throughout the rest of the thirty minute ride to the hotel, Ally and I held hands while chatting with the others. After unloading our bags, he put his arm around Ally's shoulder as I search my purse for a tip. I couldn't help but look at him in disgust as I hand him his lowered tip. He heads back to his car, but I notice a piece of paper in Ally's hand that I knew wasn't there before. I lead the girls inside in to the lobby, somewhere away from the driver. Ally and the girls sat down on one of the many sofa's in the lobby while I went to check us in. After grabbing our room keys, I hear Dinah yelling.

"Oh hell naw!" I quickly rush over to see what's going on.

"What?" I ask concerned.

"He tried to hit on yo girl!" Dinah says, furious.