Stay

Camila's POV

"Aww! They're so adorable!" I squeal at the sight in front of me. Dinah quickly snaps a photo before we all back out of the room, letting them sleep in peace. We do the same soon after, and turn in for the night. The next morning, I woke to Lauren's arms around me, embracing me in large spoon. I turn around, and give her a quick peck, which much to my surprise, she returns. Her eyes slowly flutters open, and I look in to those mesmerizing green eyes of hers. 

"Morning Camz

"Morning Camz." She says in raspy morning voice. 

"Morning Lo." I reply. Lauren smiles and starts to suck on my neck, causing me to moan in pleasure. 

"Cam- Oh!" A small voice says from the door. My girlfriend and I shoot up, noticing Aaliyah standing in the doorway with wide eyes, looking completely stunned. 

"Aaliyah, I'm sorry you had to see that." I say, making my way over to her before giving her a small hug. 

"Ally wanted me to wake you guys up. She says breakfast is ready." She says before leaving. Lauren quickly hops in to the shower while I brush my teeth before we exchange positions. When we make our way downstairs in to the kitchen, we're met with a glare from Ally, and smirks from the rest. 

"CHILDREN! YOU JUST SCARRED MY LOVELY SISTER FOR LIFE!" Ally scolds, causing Lauren and I to jump in fright. 

"We're sorry Allycat." Lauren says, looking down at the floor. She sighs and hugs us. 

"It's fine, just don't that again, alright?" I nod, and the seven us indulge in a scrumptious breakfast

"It's fine, just don't that again, alright?" I nod, and the seven us indulge in a scrumptious breakfast. After cleaning and putting all the dishes away, we make our way to the studio to meet up with Will. He greets us upon our arrival and leads to the sound booth in Studio 12, before motioning for us to wait. An uptempo beat floats in to the room that causes us to dance along to the catchy song. 

"I presumed you liked the song?" Will asks after the song ends. We nod with wide smiles. 

"Excellent, that song is titled, Over." He says, beaming widely. Will then plays nine other songs for us as well, including No Filter and Young Beautiful. We loved each and every one of them. When the last song concludes, Will joins us and hands out the album track list: