A New Couple

Ally's POV

"I think that's a great idea. What about you guys?" I say softly.

"I'm down." Dinah says. The others, minus my girlfriend, follow suit.

"It's settled, Fifth Harmony would be honoured to join Spirit Records." I say. Will smiles, before turning to look at Y/N. She opens her mouth to speak but Will beats her to it.

"Don't worry, you can be with the girls. You guys certainly make a great team!" He says excitedly. Her eyes turn big.

"How did you that was on my mind!?!" She asks, incredulous.

"Simple, I'm psychic." The girls and I burst out laughing.

"Sure Will, whatever you say." Mani says.

"Anyways, what do you say, Y/N?"

"I would love to be apart of Spirit Records."

"Awesome! You guys get some rest, while I sort out this with the lawyers. I'll give you guys a call when it's ready." He says. We nod.

"Thanks Will!" We say in harmony, then leave for the cay I slip my hand around Y/N's as we walk side by side.

"GOALS!!!!" DJ yells from behind us. So much for privacy. When we get in the car, Y/N, Lauren, Camila, Mani and myself take the backseats, while DJ took the front. As Rob starts the car and hits the road, I lay my head down on Y/N's soft, warm shoulder. I let my eyes slowly close, falling in to a beautiful abliss.

"Babe, we're here. You have to get up now. We can both sleep and cuddle when we get to our room." A distant voice says. My eyes slowly open, squinting at the sun. As I stretch, my right hand strikes something, causing a large grunt.

"Yo! I get you don't want to wake up, but did you have to punch me?" Mani asks. Y/N laughs from beside me.

"Who knew the little ball of sunshine had so much power?" Y/N says. I chuckle.

"I can be strong when I want to." I say. Mani scoffs playfully.

"Right, you can't even hurt a fly, Als!" She says. Despite trying, I couldn't think of a comeback.

"Fair enough. Come on Y/N, lets get to our room to cuddle and watch TV!" I say. Lolo, Mani and Mila turn to look at me.

"Eager, are we?" Lolo says, smirking. Mani chimes in, making me blush like a red pepper.

"To do the dirty?" She asks. I hide my face in Y/N's neck, and I feel her wrap her hands around my waist and plant a kiss on my cheek.

"Alright, alright. That's enough teasing, Lolo. And shouldn't we be doing the same?" Mila asks, causing Lauren to turn a shade of bright red.

"Wait, are you two TOGETHER?" DJ, Mani, Y/N and I ask in surprise. Lauren and Camila nod shyly.

"Great going, Camz." She says.

"Aweeeee! You guys are so cute! I ship it!" Y/N says.

"I call captain of CAMREN!" DJ yells.

"Get some, Lauren!" Y/N adds. All of us burst out laughing as we exit the car and walk in to the lobby. After Rob checks us in, he hands out the keycards. Here's how the room works:

Room 501: Lauren and Camila

Room 503: Normani and Dinah

Room 505: Y/N and I

Room 507: Big Rob

Lauren's POV

After taking the keycard from Rob, we take the elevator up to the fifth floor and enter our separate rooms. I flop on to the nearest bed, before Mila, being as clever as she is, decides to do a cannonball jump on to me.

"Umph! MILA!" I grunt. She rolls off of me and stares at me with concerned eyes.

"You alright? I didn't mean to hurt to you!" She says, worriedly. I grab her hand in mine and look in to her beautiful brown orbs.

"I'm alright, just give me kiss and we can cuddle." I say. We slowly lean in to each other, eyes focused on one another. Our lips connect in a passionate kiss, our bodies moving in perfect harmony. Pretty soon, it became heated, and I let my tongue slowly push for entry. She consents, and our tongues play with each other. Suddenly air becomes an issue and we pull out, smiles plastered on our faces.

"I love you Lolo."

"I love you too, Camz." I say softly before a loud knock at the door causes us to jump in surprise.

"Lovebirds! You done in there?" A voice, which I recognize as Mani, calls out

"Yes, Mani." I reply.

"YOU GUYS DID THE DIRTY???? OH MY GOD!" She yells from behind the door. Judging by the sound, it appears she wasn't alone.

"Owww! Ally!"

"Don't use the lord's name in vain!" I hear Ally warn, causing Mila and I to chuckle.

"For your information, Mani, we didn't do the 'dirty'!" Mila says. I get off the bed and open the door, revealing Ally, Y/N and Mani.

"So, what's up?" I ask.

"Rob wants us to go to his room for a chat." Y/N says. I nod. Mila gets off the bed and we all head out and walk down the hall. Mani knocks at Rob's door and we enter with Dinah smirking at us.

"No Dinah, we didn't do anything. Get that out of your mind!" I say. She puffs and heads toward Rob. I hear the others laughing.

"Nice one Lo!" Mila says. We all crowd around Rob, awaiting the news.

"I just got a call from Will. He's got the trial set, but Simon and LA decided to plead guilty, I guess trying to avoid negative publicity. Anyways, they have been sentenced to ten years in prison each. So, you guys are free to join Spirit Records! There's been a meeting set up for tomorrow at 10. As for tonight, just do whatever you want!" He says excitedly.

"Thanks Rob!" Allycat says. The rest of us let out a chorus of 'thank you's. We disperse, Mila and I heading to our room, Ally and Y/N heading to theirs, and Normani and Dinah to theirs.

Y/N's POV

Als seems happier than she has been. We make our way to the room and jump on to bed, before she rolls in to my arms with a perfect wide smile on her face. Suddenly, I feel my shirt getting wet.

"What's wrong Allycat?" I ask getting concerned. The only response I got are sniffles. I gently stroke her back, and she replies:

"Do you think I'm a bad singer?" She asks. I look at her incredulously.

"Excuse me? Who told you that? And for your information, you're one of the best I've ever heard." I say.

"It's Simon, he seems to think it would be better off if I left the group."

"Don't listen to him. Plus, he's already on his way to prison. Think about it this way Ally, you make up one fifth of the world's best selling girl group, Fifth Harmony. The reason you guys are so popular is because of your voices, and that includes your beautiful one as well." I say. I feel her snuggle closer to me and I give her a peck on the forehead since most of her face was in my shirt.

"I love you, Y/N" She says softly.

"Right back at you, Allysus." I say.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Tell what you think about Camren in the comments below!

~Desmond