Leaving Time

Ally's POV

I burst out laughing at Dinah's reaction.

"Took you long enough!" My girlfriend says from beside me, also laughing. I eagerly plant a kiss on her cheek to prove we're together. DJ sends a glare our way before turning to the others.

"You guys knew too, didn't you?" She asks. They nod guiltily. DJ looks at Camila specifically.

"Gotta Dinah!" Camila says, sprinting down the beach. Dinah chases after her and catches her quite easily due to difference in their strides.

"I thought we were best friends, waltz!" Dinah says, tickling Mila.

"Sorry! They made me do it!" Mila says through periodic bursts of laughter

"Help me Lo!" Mila yells. Lauren immediately goes over to help her girlfriend. She pries DJ off of her, and carries Mila to back to her beach chair, giving her a sloppy kiss causing Mila to giggle.

"Whipped!" We all yell, even me. Over the next couple of hours, we played Monkey in the middle; it was amusing to see Camila being frustrated trying to get the ball when she was inbthe middle. We also swam a bit, and I had fun scaring Y/N when I pretended to drown. Let's just say I had sore arm after that. As the sun sets on the horizon, she pulls her me in for a kiss as we cuddle together on the beach chair.

"I love you Als. More than you'll ever know." She says, causing my heart to melt. I flash her a wide smile.

"Trust me, I know. I love you the same way. Promise you'll never leave me?" I say, snuggling in to her tighter. She responds put on her soft lips on mine. Her tongue asks for entrance, so I consent allowing our tongues intertwine with each other.

"Awwww! When's the wedding? Can I be the maid of honour?" The one and only Dinah Jane asks. I look at her with wide eyes, taken aback by her suggestion.

"No idea. As for the maid of honour, maybe." I say, a smile tugging on my face. DJ crosses her arms, glaring at me, causing Y/N to burst out laughing.

"DJ, we'll talk it about more when we get there, alright?" She asks. Dinah nods, her frown turned upside down. She then gives Y/N a hug, and I feel something that I've never felt before. Jealousy?

"Off. My girl!" I say, glaring at her. Y/N laughs at me, while everyone else smirks.

"Jealous are we?" Dinah asks. I blush, and bury my face deep in to Y/N's chest. I feel Y/N wrap her arms protectively around me.

"Sorry." I say. She pecks me lightly on the top of my head.

"Why? It's cute." At that, I blush even harder now. I hear giggles from all around, probably from the others.

"Y/S/N! Y/S/N! Y/S/N!" Confused, I quickly look up to see hundreds of fans and cameras.