Surprise's Awaiting

Ally's POV

I wave at the crowd as the song ends, a large smile on my face.

"Did you enjoy it???" I yell. The crowd roars making me smile even wider.

"Excellent! Get ready for Remember Me!" I say. I quickly adjust my in-ears, waiting for the track to begin. After a short delay, I hear the soft melody.

Once I reach the last part of the song, I wave at the girls to join me in singing the chorus for the final time.

"Thank you guys! Now, give it up for Fifth Harmony!!" I say in to the mic. We, including Y/N, raise our mics in the direction of the audience as Worth It begins to play. Even though I'm singing, Y/N is still going to preform with us. Each song she sang along with one of us. For Worth It, she sang with Mila. The show lasted an hour, with the fans being engaged the whole, it was very special. After giving the Harmonizers one last bow, we make our way off the stage, and to our dressing room.

"Imma head to the washroom, be back in a few!" Y/N says. I nod, starting to remove my makeup.

Y/N's POV

I make my way down the hallway, and in to the bathroom. Once I finished my business, I stepped outside, where a hand immediately covered my mouth. I bit down hard, yielding a loud cry.

"OWW!!! You will obey me, got it, bitch?" He asks, whispering the last part. I feel shivers travelling down my spine.

"And if I don't?"

"Your friends will pay the price." He chuckles, motioning for me to pull out my phone.

"Text this. Make sure you address them individually." He orders, showing me a message on his phone.

Hey (Name of 5H Member),

I had to leave to plan a surprise for y'all. Don't come yet, wait for my text. See you soon!

Your sister, Y/N

Once I'm finished, he drags me outside, and shoves me in to a waiting car. I'm not sure how long we drove, but it was quite a while, an hour or longer. When the car finally stopped, I looked out the window to see what looked like an abandoned mall. The same man forcefully drags me out of the car, and leads me in to the building.

Camila's POV

I hear my phone vibrate from beside me on the table. I finishing wiping my mascara off, before picking up my phone, and noticing a text from Y/N.

Hey Karla,

Karla? She never calls me Karla. She knows I hate that name.

"Did you guys receive a text from Y/N?" I ask, observing all of them on their phones.

"Yeah, but she called me Allyson."

"Really? She called me Moani."

"That's odd, she called me Cheechee. Only Chancho calls me that."

"And she called me Lauser, she always calls me Lolo or Lo." Lauren adds. I guess I looked shocked or something, because Ally asked me if I was alright.

"Yeah yeah, it's just that she called me Karla." I say.

"And a surprise? Why didn't she tell us before?" Ally asks, looking worried. I couldn't help but agree with her. This just didn't make any sense, nor was it like her at all. We waited tensely for the next hour for her text. Ally's phone went off first.