Guardians

Ally's POV

The doctor was right about the girls; they all woke up about an hour after he left. Rob also woke up, but almost three hours later, and was discharged this morning, two days later. But Y/N hasn't woken yet, and I'm worried that she won't ever. I've been in the hospital for 48 hours straight, and the girls are begging me to leave, to eat, and to shower. I can't leave her side.

"Ally, there is a call for you

"Ally, there is a call for you. It's from your parents; go, I'll stay by Y/N." Camila says, handing me her phone. I nod slowly, and take the phone before heading out in to the hallway.

"Mom? Dad?"

"Honey, it's your mother. I've been told you haven't been taking care of yourself?"

"Mom, it's Y/N, she's in coma, and I'm worried about her!" I say. I can hear my mom sigh.

"Ally, I know you want her to be well, trust me. It was the same for me when you were born premature. I wouldn't sleep, wouldn't eat, wouldn't do nothing except worry. Your father told me think of what you would've wanted, and that was a mother who was healthy. And that the rate I was torturing myself, that ain't gonna happen. So I started to eat, and nap for short periods of time. And you know what? We made it through together, both of leaving on the same day. Think of what Y/N wants, Ally."

"She'd probably want me to be happy."

"Exactly Ally. Exactly. Now go make your girlfriend happy!" She encourages. I chuckle at her uplifting spirit.

"I'm on it, mom. Thanks."

"Your always welcome, honey! Take care!"

"You too!" I say, before hanging up the phone. I reenter the room, and make my over to Mila, and Y/N. I give her back her phone, and a hug, to which she smiles.

"Would you mind staying here for a little bit longer? Why don't you invite the girls? I'm going to get some snacks, and take shower. I appreciate what you did Mila, thanks!" I say. She beams widely.

"You're welcome, Allycat. I'm glad you're feeling better." She says before I leave. I stop by the hospital's cafeteria, and grab a granola bar, on my to the hotel. The girls were right, I was completely filthy. My face was fully of tear stains, my eyes red and bloodshot, my arms and legs sticky from sweat. After cleaning myself up, I applied a thin layer of makeup before heading back out to Y/N.

"ALLYCAT!" Four girls yell when I step in to Y/N's room.

"Hey, how ya guys doing?" I ask, making my way over. They laugh, hugging me tightly.

"Girl, we should be the ones asking you!" Dinah replies.