The Unexpected Hero

Y/N's POV

What in the world? I quickly look up from my phone and glance up at Ally, who's now chatting with Lauren about something.

"Babe, I think you should see this." I say, holding up my phone.

"She knows!?"

"Most likely. But that doesn't mean that Aaliyah is in danger. We'll save her, Ally, I promise." I say. She nods, but doesn't say a word.

"Officer Martinez? We need to show you something

"Officer Martinez? We need to show you something." Lauren says.

"Yes?" He says, walking over. Lauren simply rips the phone out of my hands and hands it to the officer.

"This is getting out of hand. Ma'am, do you have any idea where she could have taken your sister to?" Ally ponders for a moment before nodding rapidly with wide eyes.

"The LA Waterfront! Natalie mentioned that's her favourite place to go!" My girlfriend exclaims.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Officer Martinez says, motioning for us to follow him. He leads us to his cruiser, and we all jump in. Half an hour later, we pull to the waterfront only to be greeted by a massive crowd of people.

"How are we going to find them in this chaos?" Camila asks, looking around.

"Simple, we split up

"Simple, we split up." The officer says, walking off.

"Huh, real helpful." Camila says sarcastically, still scanning the crowd. We chuckle and split up as well, each going a separate direction.

Camila's POV

"Well, we're gonna stick together, right girls?" I ask, but get no replies.

"Girls?" I ask again as I turn around, only to find no one there. Very funny girls. Sighing, I set off as well, heading toward the water's edge. As I walk along the crowded pathways, I kept an open eye for Aaliyah or Natalie eventually spotting the pair at the top of the Ferris Wheel. Just as they reached the peak, Natalie leans over and a split second later, Aaliyah slips out of the seat and begins to plummet straight down a deadly 80m (264ft) drop to the solid concrete below.