For: Norminah, From: Will

Y/N's POV

"Hell yeah! What's the plan?" I ask, earning a hard smack from Ally and causing Will to laugh.

"I heard that! Beyonce's coming in to town tomorrow, and she plans to record her newest track while she's here. Thing is though, she's looking for a couple of background vocalists to help out. You think Norminah's interested?"

"I'd think the probability of them saying yes is 100%

"I'd think the probability of them saying yes is 100%." I reply.

"I totally agree. Alright so, bring them to the studio, room two, at 9:30 tomorrow morning, and then head to the lobby. Sound good?" Will asks. I nod, and then realize he can't see me.

"Yep, and I better go before the girls start interrogating me." I say before we hang up with a chuckle. As soon as put down the phone, the girls are ready to go. We say our goodbyes and make our way to the car.

"So Y/N, who were you calling earlier?" Lauren asks.

"Oh that was Will." I answer.

"What did he say, babe?" Ally asks.

"We're going back to the studio tomorrow to record some more." I answer, struggling to hide my excitement. A few minutes later, we arrived home and the girls made a mad dash toward the living room. I laughed at their childishness and went in to the kitchen to get some food. As I reached for the bananas on the shelf in the pantry, I heard a loud shriek come from behind me. 

"MILA! You scared the crap out of me!" I say, clutching my heart. 

"Sorry, but I call dibs on those bananas!" She says, crossing her arms. I shrug and hand them over, not wanting to upset her.

"Weren't you guys in the living room?" I ask, noticing for the first time the rest of girls standing behind Camila, watching in amusement. They point at the pantry in unison.

"We were, but we wanted some food first." Dinah says. 

"Go and get a movie started. Ally and I will bring the food out." I say, attempting to seize an opportunity to spend time with my girlfriend. The girls nod before leaving the two of us alone.

"THANKS Y/N! WE LOVE YOU!" Dinah hollers. I chuckle at her late response before wrapping my arms around Ally. We connect lips in a passionate lip lock as our tongues dance hungrily around each other's mouth. I felt like I was in heaven until somebody clears their throat.

"So, how's the food coming along?" Lauren asks, standing in the entrance.