Anniversary

Ally's POV

After repaying the favour, Y/N and I fell asleep rather quickly, only awakened hours later by roaring sound of thunder and the bright flashes of lightning.

"What time is it, Als?" I hear Y/N ask

"What time is it, Als?" I hear Y/N ask. Groggily, I reach for my phone on the night stand, and turn it on, taking note of the time stated on the screen.

"6:30 in the morning." I say. Another flash of lightning strikes followed by the roar of the ensuing thunder causes me to jump in fright.

"You okay, Als? You're shaking." Y/N says from beside me.

"Yeah, not the biggest fan of thunder, that's all." I say, trying to act brave. Y/N puts her hand soothingly around me, then pecks me on the lip.

"Fine, I might have been a bit scared." I admit, burying my face in to her chest.

"I thought so. Wanna watch a movie since we're both awake?" She asks.

"Depends on which one."

"Titanic?"

"Deal." I say as my girlfriend reaches for her phone and logs into Netflix. We cuddle together on the bed as the movie begins. Some time later, somebody knocks loudly on the door.

"Who is it!?" I call.

"Finah Dinah at your service!"

"At 7:45 in the morning?" I ask, surprised that she wasn't asleep considering she's not a morning person.

"Yup, we need to pick up Lauren in about an hour. So you lovebirds need to get yo ass off the bed. Oh, and you two were rather loud last night." Dinah says, causing me to blush profusely.

"Alright DJ, we'll be right there. Is everyone else ready to go?" I ask.

"Yup, so you better hurry." She answers before I hear the sound of footsteps receding down the hallway. Y/N and I quickly hop out of the bed and freshen up, all in about fifteen minutes. Grabbing our room keys, and our packed luggage, we quickly exit our room and make our way next door.

"DJ?" Y/N calls as she knocks on the door. The door opens to reveal Normani and Dinah, both of which are ready to go. We then head over to Camila's room, and pick them up as well. The five of us then proceed to check out, on route to a taxi waiting just outside the main door. It was a quiet fifteen minute drive to the facility where Lauren was held. Upon our arrival, we make our way up to the reception desk, anxious to see Lauren.

"How may I help you?" The receptionist asks.

"We are here for our band mate, Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado." I simply state. The receptionist types something in to her computer before turning her attention back to me.

"Birthdate and location?" She asks.

"June 27, 1996 and Miami, Florida." I answer, and she nods.