Shocking Return

Ally's POV

How is he here?

"What a coincidence we meet again. Never thought you would survive the fall off the bridge." A voice says roughly, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Stay. Away. From. Ally." Y/N threatens, switching to an attitude I've never seen before.

"H-how did y-you get out o-of prison?" I stammer out. Troy chuckles dryly.

"I'm on parole at the moment. I'm also shopping with my girlfriend. " He says, motioning to Sydney. The girls and I let out a gasp this unexpected revelation.

"Your girlfriend?" Y/N asks.

"Yes." Sydney speaks for the first time.

"Goodbye Allyson. I'd keep your eyes peeled if I were you. Enjoy life while you still can." Troy says before the couple leave. The girls embrace me in a tight hug as soon as they're gone.

"There's no need to worry Als, he won't hurt you as long we're here." Y/N says, motioning to herself and the others. I nod trying to reassure myself, but in my heart, something still didn't feel right. The rest of the shopping trip went without a hitch, and so we left the mall at 8:45. As Mani drove us home, I lay my head on Y/N's shoulder.

"Shit!" I hear Mani swear.

"Language!" I say before feeling the car pull over to the side.

"Why are we stopping Mani?" I ask.

"Tires. One of them is blown." She says. I look at her in surprise.

"They were fine when we left, right?" I ask

"They were fine when we left, right?" I ask. Mani nods, the others looked concerned. Y/N steps out of the car once it comes to a stop. I follow suit, surveying the tires while she grabs the spare and a tire iron. The front right tire is completely flat with the rim resting on the ground.

"This is no normal flat tire, somebody purposely sabotaged the tire, and they did it while we were in the mall." Y/N deduces shortly after looking at the tire herself. Within a half hour, she and Mani had pulled the old one off, and then installed the spare. Meanwhile, I had decided to give Will a call.

"Hello?" Will answers after the third ring.

"Hey Will, it's Ally."

"What's up Als?" He asks.

"We think somebody sabotaged our car, more specifically the tire." I say.

"Really? Who do you think it could be?" Will asks.

"Um, Troy." I state. I hear the sound of typing on the other end, before a quiet mumble, "Shit!".

"What's the matter?"

"I was typing what you had told me when I received an email from the Ellen Degeneres Show. Originally, you five and Y/N were going preform on Ellen but they changed their mind and chose someone else to preform instead. That person is Troy Ogletree." Will says.