We Meet Again

Dinah's POV

We looked at the doctor in shock, still not accepting the fact that Y/N is dead. Then there's Ally, how is she gonna live without her? I turn to face the doctor, and break the forlorn silence.

"C-can you prove that the body is Y/N?" I ask. He looks at the ground, not replying.

"Yes, we've preformed a DNA test, from a blood sample taken from her." He replies unconvincingly. He shifts to left slightly, allowing me to catch a glimpse of his ID tag, Dr. Ogletree. My breath hitches in my throat.

"Dr. Ogletree, please. The truth?" I demand, my tone harsh. He sighs.

"Alright, you all know my son, Troy. He told me he had some sort of feud with his ex. Apparently, she dumped him for someone else, who he thought didn't deserve her. Anyways, he told me he wanted revenge on her, and that I was to help him. I didn't know he was going to cause such an accident! I was supposed to pretend that Y/N was dead, while he took her away. If I didn't, he would ruin my career! Now, I wished I had let him ruin my career." After finishing his speech, he broke down crying. The four of us stare at him shock. 

"Dr. Ogletree, do you know where Troy may have taken Y/N?" Mani asks. 

"If I had to guess, it would be the family house. Go and find him; make sure he is caught, and justice is served." He says, handing Mani a set of keys and scribbling his address on a prescription sheet. 

"Can I ask you wonderful ladies a question?" He suddenly asks. We nod simultaneously. 

"Who is his ex? I want to make sure they're alright and apologize." 

"Our friend, Allyson Hernandez. I believe she's also here." I say. He nods before we leave. At the front doors of the hospital, I hail a cab, and hand the driver the address. As he drives us off, I turn to the girls.

"I can't believe that jerk, he deceived his own father! And why would he take Y/N instead of Ally? What did she do to him?" I ask them, puzzled. Mani and Mila shrug, Lauren's deep in thought. 

"Scorned and torn, former love mates aim and shoot childish devastating daggers that penetrate beyond target to pierce the heart of their offspring. -T.F Hodge. Ever heard of that quote?" Lauren asks. We all shake our heads.

"He wants Ally to suffer the worst kind of pain imaginable, far worse than physical pain, he wants her to feel emotional pain. Troy wants her feel the pain of losing someone she loves with all her heart, Y/N." Lauren explains. I look at her in shock, my mouth gaping wide open.

"Since when did you get so deep, Lauser?" 

"Since being together with Camz, I'd hate to lose her. She means to much to me." She says. Mila hugs Lauren tightly, and in their eyes, I could see their love and admiration for one another. 

"GOALS!" I yell. We laugh wholeheartedly before the radio cuts us off. 

Breaking News! We have reports that there has been an accident in the North-bound right-hand lanes of the 405. Be advised that the three right-hand lanes have been shut down, causing major delays. Alternate routes are advised. Rumor has it, that one of the vehicles involved contains the world-renowned girl group, Fifth Harmony. Please stay tuned for further updates. 

"HOLY FUDGEBALLS!!!" We lurch forward violently as the drivers slams on the brakes. 

"Aren't you ladies a part of Fifth Harmony?" He asks, looking directly at us through the rear-view mirror.

"Okay, sir, please keep driving. And to answer your question, yes, we are 4/5 of Fifth Harmony. Our last member is in the hospital, trying to recover from the crash!" I say. I feel Mani put her hand in mine to calm me down.

"My sincere apologies, it's just that my niece is a big fan of you ladies. I promised to buy her tickets, but being a cab driver, it doesn't exactly leave you with a lot of extra cash. Her birthday's coming up soon, and I don't know what to do! I apologize, if I sound like I'm begging." He says, while driving. I look at the other girls, and we nod.

"Why don't we make a video for her? Like, right now?" Camila asks. 

"Seriously? You girls would do that?"

"Of course! What's her name?" Camila asks.

"Andrea, and she's turning 19." I look at the others in surprise. Using Mila's phone, we record ourselves saying hello, and wishing her a happy birthday. We then send him the video via text. 

"Thank you so much!" The driver says. Another twenty minutes later, we pull up to a large house. One that could house a dozen people, at least. 

Mani, being the oldest, hands the driver the fare

Mani, being the oldest, hands the driver the fare. We get out of the taxi, and walk up the driveway to the front door. I knock three times, and an old lady opens the door.

"Hi! May I help you?" She asks, sweetly. 

"We're looking for Troy Ogletree. We have a message from his father." I inform. She looks at us, as if she's scanning for something. Suddenly, she pushes us inside.

"I normally wouldn't do this, but that boy needs help. I think you lovely ladies can  be that help. He's in the basement, over there, through that door." She says, pointing. 

"A-are you sure?" I ask. She nods. We make our way to door, and descend down the steps behind. At the bottom, we make a left turn, and enter a hallway. Dead ahead is a door, on the left, at the end of the hallway is a large recreation space. I open the door, and it reveals a bedroom, fully furnished. It's eerily silent, a pin drop could be heard. I make my way towards the bed and examine the sheets, that appeared to be recently washed and made. I feel a presence behind me, I turn around slowly, hoping it was one of the girls. 

"Good to see you, Dinah." He who must not be named says. I see Mani and the others behind him.

"Where is Y/N?" I ask. He smirks evilly at me.

"Why don't you flip the sheets?" I did as told and I gasped at what I saw. Y/N was lying there, bruises and cuts covering her entire body. She looks lifeless, limp. 

"Is she-" 

"She is, but only just. Her left lung is punctured by a fractured rib, thanks to my father who took the x-ray, which means she is bleeding from the inside, as well as suffocating. Say goodbye Dinah, she has only a few more minutes to live." 

Thanks for reading guys! Don't you just wanna kill Troy? Anyways, there will be more Ally scenes in the next chapter!

~Desmond