Deep Love

Ally's POV

My dad took us to the ultimate celebration destination, Waffle House! We filed inside and got a booth for seven. After digging through a whole bunch of food, the seven of us stepped outside, all holding our very round stomachs. Father then dropped us off at our hotel, before heading off to the airport for his flight back to Texas. We quickly made our way up to our rooms, each entering our own. Inside, Y/N flopped on to the bed, motioning for me to join her. I let out a chuckle, and flop on to her, rather than the bed.

"Babe! I meant the bed, NOT me!" She says.

"But I get a softer landing this way!" I say, pouting. She looks at me and groans.

"How could I stay mad at you?" She asks, pulling me in to her. I plant a row of kisses along her neck, eliciting moans. We lock lips, our tongues gaining entry in to each other's mouths. Our bodies move in harmony, our lips glued to each other. We only separate when air became an issue.

Smut Warning!

Y/N starts kissing me down my neck, and towards my breasts, a feeling of please flowing through me. She looks at me for permission to take off my bra, to which I grant. Once it's off, she gently sucks on my left nipple, and then the right. She gently caresses them, making me moan in pleasure. Y/N works her way down further, her tongue now playing with my stomach, going around in circles. I giggle at the ticklish sensation. Occasionally, she would also plant a kiss. Her fingers touch the hem of my pants, eyes looking at me. I give her a small nod. She immediately starts to pull them down, being very gentle, now exposing my pink panties.

"Are you sure about this, babe? I mean I don't want to rush you, an-" I cut off her rant with a kiss.

"Yes baby, I'm ready. You aren't rushing me in to anything." I say, smiling. She nods, and slips her finger down my panties, slowly rubbing my area. I couldn't help but let out a lustful moan. At the sound of my moaning, she pulls my panties off, and starts to play with my clit using her tongue. She teases my wet folds, before slowly pushing her finger inside. I tense up as I feel her touch my virginity.

"You ready, babe?" She asks. I reply with a whimper.

"I love you so so much." She says before in one swift motion, shatters my virginity. I grip the bed sheets in pain, as she slowly fingers me, taking me sweet and slow. She gradually picks her pace, and my back arcs in response to the pleasure.

"Ahhhh!" I scream as I hit my climax, and experience an orgasm. Y/N retracts her finger, wiping it on the sheet. We share another passionate kiss before I return the favour. And then, we did a round two. By the time we finished, we were both exhausted, and fell asleep on the spot, having no energy to clean up.

Smut over!

I woke up first, and judging my the orange tinted sun light coming in to room, it was late in the afternoon. Y/N's still asleep, and lightly snoring adorably. I hear my phone ring, and so I get off the bed to retrieve it from my pants, which were on the ground.

"Hello?" I say, partially yawning.

"We're planning to head out to dinner, you comin' Smallz?"

"Uh, yeah DJ, when are we leaving?" I ask.

"Um, half an hour?" She replies.

"Alright. Lobby?"

"You got it!" I chuckle.

"See you then DJ!" I say before hanging up the phone, and waking up the beauty next to me. Her eyes flutter open, and meet mine; the frown formerly on her face turning in to a smile.