Reunion

Normani's POV

Lauren, Camila and I hid near the doorway, out of Troy's sight, as he approached Dinah.

"What now??" Mila whispers.

"We listen to what the devil has to say." I reply.

"Good to see you, Dinah."

"Where is Y/N?"

"Why don't you flip the sheets?"

"Is she-"

"She is, but only just. Her left lung is punctured by a fractured rib, thanks to my father who took the x-ray, which means she is bleeding from the inside, as well as suffocating. Say goodbye Dinah, she has only a few more minutes to live." I feel a shiver flow up my spine. I turn to look at Camren, whose expressions mirrored one another.

"Mila, go upstairs and call 9-1-1!" I whisper/shout. She nods and hurries off, leaving Lauren and I to watch this 'movie'.

"Please Y/N, stay with us, for Ally. Prove Troy wrong!" I hear Dinah beg. I feel tears forming in my eyes. The devil steps forward and reaches for Y/N's left arm. He takes her pulse, and inhales a deep breath.

"She's almost there. Shouldn't be long now." I tear my eyes away, focusing on the far wall instead. The sound of footsteps coming down the stairs can be heard amid the silence.

"They're on their way, about five more minutes!" Mila says, still holding the phone to her ear.

"Ah, the rest of you are also here, I see. It was awfully clever of you to call the police, but I'm afraid you're too late. Y/N, my friends, won't last another five minutes." The devil says, lunging to towards Mila, directly in front of him. I stick out my foot, and he trips, falling face first in to the floor.

"RUN!" I yell. Camren sprints up the stairs, while I run towards the recreation area. I speed up as I hear footsteps approach me from behind. My body lands on the floor, as I get shoved roughly.

"GET OFF OF ME, YOU MONSTER!" I yell.

"DID YOU HEAR WHAT SHE SAID? GET OFF OF HER!" Somebody yells, followed by a swoosh of air, and a loud grunt. I let out a chuckle as I recognize my savior, the one and only Dinah Jane. AND, she's holding a mop.

"Um, DJ? Why are you holding a mop?"

"Found it in the bathroom, thought it might be useful." Dinah says. We look down at the Devil, out cold.

"POLICE! HANDS UP WHERE I CAN'EM!" Dinah and I immediately raise our hands. Two officers come over with their guns raised. They slowly lower their weapons as they approach us.

"Dinah Jane Hansen?" Dinah nods.

"Normani Kordei Hamilton?" I nod.

"Are you ladies alright?" Again, we nod. One of the officer spots Troy, and starts laughing.