The Welcome Back

Y/N's POV

Three hours later, we're finally able to see the building where Fifth Harmony will be resurrected. The six of us, all in disguise, stare at the Madison Square Garden in awe, taking in its beauty.

 The six of us, all in disguise, stare at the Madison Square Garden in awe, taking in its beauty

We make our way in to the ticket hall, where we meet up with Will.

"Girls! It's good to see you again!" He exclaims.

"Same to you!" I reply. He leads us to Fifth Harmony's dressing room where three young ladies were waiting. 

"Sofi!"

"Tay!"

"Gina!" That's right, the sister's of three of the girls of Fifth Harmony. 

"Did you invite them here?" I ask, watching the three pairs of sibling interact with one another. Will simply nods.

"Yeah, they're gonna preform a song first, before you guys." He explains. I nod quietly.

"Speaking of songs, do you have your set list?" Will asks. I reach in to my pocket and pull out a neatly folded piece of paper. Will takes the paper, and unfolds it to reveal a list of sixteen songs that we had chosen to preform tonight.

1. If I Die Young (Cover) - The Band Perry

2. Work From Home

3. The Life

4. Write On Me

5. I Lied

6. Squeeze

7. Gonna Get Better

8. Scared Of Happy

9. All In My Head (Flex)

10. Reflection

11. Body Rock

12. Brave Honest Beautiful

13. Who Are You

14. 1000 Hands

15. Sledgehammer

16. Worth It

Will gives me a thumbs up, before leaving the room. Ally, Normani, and I make our way over to introduce ourselves. After the introductions were completed, we had about an hour to kill, before the makeup artist arrived. So, we decided to play truth or dare, kid friendly of course. The circle consisted of myself, Ally on my left, followed by Dinah, then Regina, Camila, Sofia, Normani, Lauren, and finally, Taylor. To decide who goes first, we spun a bottle that eventually landed on Regina, who immediately points at her sister.

"Truth or dare, DJ?" 

"Dare, of course!"

"Go give the person, who you think is hottest in this room, a kiss for half a minute." Dinah blushes profusely, and makes her way over to Mani. They kiss awkwardly, before breaking apart, eyes wide.