Replaced

Y/N's POV

Just before Ally left, she handed me my room key. The others turn on the TV, likely to get my attention off of her, as I lay on the bed. Uninterested in what's on TV, I decided to be on my phone instead. I momentarily look at blank screen as a single tear lands in the middle, more soon follow. 

"It's gonna get better Y/N. Trust me, Ally will come back when she realizes you two are meant to be." Lauren says, sitting down next to me. 

"I hope so Lo, I really hope so." I say, turning my phone om and unlocking it. I tap on the Safari icon and began surfing the web, eventually stumbling upon a news article. 

Superstar Demi Lovato Spotted in Tahiti? 

Before I could show the girls, there came knock at the door. I glance at the girls wondering who would be here at this hour. Mani went to go answer the door while we waited. 

"Demi!" Demi!?  Mani leads Demi in to the room, where the girls tackle her in a hug, causing her to chuckle. I must've looked like an idiot just sitting on bed, not moving a muscle.

"You alright?" She asks looking in my direction. THE Demi Lovato talking to me!?  

 THE Demi Lovato talking to me!?  

"Y-yeah." I stutter out. Demi chuckles and takes a seat next to me. 

"Hope you don't mind Y/N, but we  asked her to come and cheer you up." Mila says. I give the girls a grateful smile before turning back to Demi. 

"Tell me, what's got you all sad today?" She asks. I sigh and explain. After hearing the story, she pulls me in to a tight embrace. 

"I see, how 'bout I take you for a night out, yeah?" Demi asks, her eyes full of hope. I just nod. 

"Cool! Let's go!" She says, practically dragging me out the door. 

"Take care of her Demi!" I hear one of the girls yell.  Demi chuckles, and lets go of my arm. We enter the elevator, and begin going down. 

"So, how long have you been with Ally?" She asks. 

"A few weeks." Demi nods just as the elevator reaches the lobby. She leads me through the lobby and outside, then hails a cab. We both take the backseat, her laying her head on my shoulder. I hate to admit, but it felt really nice and soothing. 

"Where are we headed?" I ask. 

"Somewhere." She replies from my shoulder chuckling, causing me to groan. 

"I hate surprises." I mutter, only to hear her chuckle harder. It was a half an hour car ride to her surprise, which happened to be a bar. I look at her in confusion, not seeing her to be the type to drink alcohol.  

"Come on!" She says excitedly. I follow her inside where she leads me to the bartender. 

"Can I get two Sex On The Beaches?"