A New Development And A New Journey

Y/N P.O.V.

"Babe!" I ran to her and embraced her in a hug.

"Hey, don't cry, ok? Everything's gonna be fine." I tried to comfort her the best I can.

"No! It will not!" She shouted while crying.

"You will hate me...." She whispered to my neck.

"Babe....Look at me." When she looked at me I saw her red and teary eyes.

"I will never hate you, ok? I love you Ally, I can NEVER hate you....So tell me what's wrong, babe?"

I sat to the floor and bring her to my lap,hugging her thigh. She put her head to me shoulder. 

"Lately I've been throwing up in the morning and sometimes when I ate something....and yesterday I went to a doctor to find out what's wrong with me...." In this moment she started to cry again.

"Babe ...Babe look at me." I take her chin and made eye contact with her, "I don't care what's wrong I will be with you forever, do you understand?" I tried to make her laugh and she giggled.

"So tell me babe, why didn't you told me about this earlier? Don't you trust me?" I said in a little sad and hurt voice.

"Y/N I trust you with my all heart, I was just really scared. First, I just wanted to know everything's fine."

"So you mean everything's okay with you?" She remained silent and it scared the hell out me.

"Ally...what's wrong? You can tell me Baby." I tried to comfort her the best I can, while I tried to not cry because something wrong with my baby.

"You will leave me when I tell you." She said in a really sad voice and broke down crying again, breaking my heart.

"Ally I will never, I mean NEVER leave you. I will put a ring on your finger, we will have children and we will grown old together,do you hear me? I love you with my all heart." She looked at me with teary eyes and began to speak quietly.

"I love you too, but do you remember when we were attacked by those gang members and you and Lauren ran for help? They

"I love you too, but do you remember when we were attacked by those gang members and you and Lauren ran for help? They....t-they r-r-ra-aped me..." And in this moment she broke down crying really hard. I was shocked. They raped her? My baby....oh my baby was raped by those dickheads....I hugged her with all my power to make her stop crying. About 5 minutes later she started to speak again.

"Like a said I started to throw up and fell a little dizzy in the mornings...so I went to a doctor. He called about 2 hours ago and said he had the result of the test and....a-and I'm .....I'm pr-pregnant." She buried her head in to my neck and sobbed, while hugging the life out of me. I was SHOCKED. She's pregnant? Sh- we will have a baby? I didn't know what to say, so I just hugged her back. 

"You aren't mad?" Ally whispered to my ears. 

"Baby how could you think I will be mad at you? We will have a baby...oh my god" I said smiling at her.