Kissing the Devil

I am having my book edited by CannibalisticNecro, and I am thankful for her help. I am not good at grammar and thus asked for her help. I am sorry that my inadequacy as a writer has caused so much drama. Please just ignore the comments section until my editing is done. Then I will fix the grammar, and delete the comments. I thank all my supporters and readers for their patience on this. Love Abby.

The cool air sends chills down my spine as I walk to the front gate. I pull my warm jacket close to my body trying to add some warmth. Little puffs of air release from my lips as sharp tingles fill my lungs with every breath. My heart flutters as I see Spencer on the small lookout above me.

His broad shoulders are covered by a light brown jacket that I found him at a run down store. His gun hangs loosely off his shoulder as he stares out into the vast forest ahead. The sun starts to creep into the sky bringing soft hues of yellow and pink adding color to our otherwise colorless world.

My hands grip the cold metal, as I pull my small body up the ladder. The clanking of my boots against the metal steps alerts Spencer that he isn't alone.

His body turns slowly around, just as a clear smirk spreads across his face. His blue eyes are highlighted by his large smile that melts my heart.

His five a clock shadow barely allows you to see his dimples on his cheeks, as he smiles lovingly at me.

He walks over giving me his hand to help me up. His warm hand is a contrast to my icy skin spreading warmth to my body almost instantly.

" Hi Hanna, what is my beautiful girlfriend doing up so early ?" He asks as he places a gentle kiss on my cheek.

My cheeks flush at the feel of his soft lips on my skin, erupting sparks of desire within me. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling his body against mine.

" I am here to see if you want to have breakfast with me before I go on a run with Rosita. "

He places his hands on the small of my back causing a gasp to release from my lips. His dimples show off as his smile forms on his lips.

" That depends on what's for breakfast ."

His voice held a hint of desire as he ran his tongue over his bottom lip.
My index finger grazes over his light pink lips, relishing the feeling of them on my skin.

"Spencer, are you trying to seduce me ?"

A hint of playfulness in my voice as I raised a curious eyebrow at him. He caressed my cheek with his lips sending a chill down my spine

"Depends, is it possible for me to seduce you?"

I placed my hand on the back of his head pulling his face close to mine. Spencer's warm breath fanned my face as our lips almost touch. I gently place my lips on his as he tightness his hold on my hips.

My fingers easily glide through his hair deepening my desire for him. Our tongues dance in sensual movements of desire as we both try claiming each other's mouths as our own.

A loud rumble of trucks does nothing to stop the fire burning within our hearts, as his hands skillfully trace every curve of my body.

Spencer places his hands under my but urging me to jump up, which I do quickly. I wrap my legs around his body firmly securing me in place.

Spencer's lips massage my neck leaving small wet kisses that ignite my skin. I hear a door to a car open and shut but choose to ignore it, even if someone was here, I didn't care.

The sound of boots crunching against the gravel becomes louder with every second that passes. It's only when a loud banging is heard that our lips release and our attention is captured by the man below.