Revgene takes time.

I close the door behind me, then make my way down the halls. Workers bow as I pass, causing a grin to spread across my face. That never gets old. Being the king of this place sure has
its perks. This place has to be kept safe, not only for my people but for Hanna as well.

I hate leaving Hanna, but I have to try and make a deal with that prick Rick. I know he will more than likely say no, but at least I can say I tried. I don't want my wife to lose any more people she cares about, which means biting the bullet.

Her being upset about having to stay in our room also worries me. I don't want her to be angry with me. At the same time, I can't have her getting hurt either. She has already lost one child and I will not be the reason she losses these two.

I am sure Kevin has already been spying on us, so keeping her out of his sight is vital. I would do anything to keep her alive and that is dangerous for not only me but the security of this place.

This war could cost me everything I have built, which is another reason I need to find out where my brother's place is. I need to attack him first and kill him if I can. He is a very dangerous man, he hasn't been the same since they died. I know he blames me for their death, and part of me does believe it was my fault. That reason alone is why I need to keep Hanna and my kids safe. He would take them if he could, and maybe even kill them. I hope he never gets the chance.

Placing my hand on the rail I continue my trek to the bottom level. My boots scrape against the metal steps making an audible noise as I walk. I need to see Simon and make sure he keeps guards outside her door at all times while I am gone.

He is the only one I trust with her so he needs to pick only the most loyal. I wish I could have him guard her but I need him to keep my men inline while I am away. I think Arat, and Regina would be perfect. They both are extremely loyal and if Hanna needs help I wouldn't mind them assisting her. But Hanna doesn't know them, maybe Frankie could? Hanna and Frankie do get along well, and I could trust her with Hanna.

As my feet touch the last step I see Simon walking towards me. His face is solemn and his hands are settled on his hips as he stomps my direction.

" Why are you so pissed off Simon? Did Tracy not give you any last night?"

" This has nothing to do with Tracy. I am pissed because I think we have a spy Negan, " Simon admits gravely.

" Why do you think that?"

" Because when the cleaning crew was cleaning out Samuel's room they found this, " Simon reaches into his pockets and pulls out a small notepad.

He then opens the old pad and reads off what's inside.

I have agreed to your terms and I will help you take Negan out. Tell me where to meet you and what our next step is.

The words fill me with dread. So he was not only sleeping with Jasmin but was also helping our enemy. The question remains which one? Kevin? Or Rick?

" Were there any other messages?"

" No, only this one. The pages have been ripped out and I found a lot of ashes in his fireplace. I think he has been burning the messages after he receives a reply. We didn't find anything else. It's a good thing you killed him now he can't help take us out. Unless he had an accomplice, then we need to find out who it is and fast."

" If he does have an accomplice we need to figure out a way to trap them so we catch the person in the act. Who was he friends with?"

" Not many guys I can tell you that for sure. I think he played cards with David and Frank but not too often."