Reason to behave

My room was right down the hall. It sat between two large rooms, a living room, and a library. It was a studio apartment,  with couches,  books,  a large tv, and a queen-size bed. My shoulders relaxed knowing this would be a safe room. 

Joey closed the door behind me,  not saying a word.  I glanced over at the bed and saw a little black dress and heels. My fingers trace over the black place enjoying the feel. I walked over to a large wooden door,  that opens to a bathroom.  The light green tiles greet me,  as I glanced at the inviting shower.

I twisted the glass knob, as relief washed over me, hen warm water poured out. I stripped out of my filthy clothes and washed.  Steam filled the room, engulfing me in its embrace.

I stepped out,  and wrapping a towel around me, then made my way to the bed. Picking up the dress, I noticed matching underwear underneath. Once I dressed,  a soft knock came to my door. 

" Who is it ?"

" I am Sherry, one of the Negans wives.  He asked me to help you get ready for dinner ."

" I don't care what he wants, he can burn in hell!" I spat, as I plopped down on the bed.

" Look, I know how you feel,  it sucks losing someone you love. I lost my sister recently,  and it was my fault. So I know the pain you feel, but I promise,  it will get better . Negan may be an asshole, but he has never hurt us. "

I rested my arms behind my head,  debating on whether to answer the door. I could hear the pain in her voice as she spoke of her sister's death. I decided to meet her in, she isn't the one I hate.  Her small frame entered my room, she held a large bag in her hand.

" This has all we will need to fix you up.   I have multiple cosmetics in here, and styling wands for your hair.   How do you wear your hair? Straight,  curly?" She asked as she placed the bag on the bed unraveling its contents.

" I used to curl my hair, but I wouldn't mind straightening it. You do what you want, I don't care ."

Her smile fell, as she ran her fingers through my wet hair. " Looking nice will not make him alive again, but it might save people you love. "

" How is that?"

" If you do what he wants,  then he won't get mad and take it out on people you love. Nothing is worse than knowing somebody paid for your mistake. "

I tugged my bottom lip with my teeth,  debating her words.

" Okay,  just make me the way he would like ."

Her hands got to work,  making up my face,  and curling my hair.  When she finished, I glanced at her small mirror.

I look hot
"Thank you,  I actually like it ."

" Your welcome, now, let's get you to him."

We walked up to another flight of stairs,  that leads to an upper level.  One lone room is up here,  larger than the rest. 

It must be his room.

The double wooden doors open,  revealing the luxurious room.  A fire crackles, illuminating the room with hues of orange and yellow. Negan sat on his leather couch,  with his feet crossed over the armrest and his head resting on his arms. 

" Thank you, Sherry,  you did a wonderful fucking job. She looks hot as hell."

Sherry nods and leaves, closing the door behind her in one swift movement. Negans eyes sparkle as he sits up, patting the seat beside him.

I took careful steps, trying to not fall in these heels. I pushed the dress behind me, trying to keep it in place.

" So, now that you are here,  we discuss your role here. I have rules for my wives, rules that cannot be dismissed.  I love women, so don't make me have to punish that sexy body of yours by breaking them. The main rule is no leaving these top two floors. It's safer up here, and the workers are not allowed to come here. You can hang with the other wives in the lounge,  but if you want to be outside,  you have to be escorted. The number one rule,  that is, in fact, my number fucking rule,  is no cheating. "

" What if I don't want to be your wife? What if I would rather die?" I spat,while  rising from my seat.

Negan smirked,  as he stood up. His large frame towering over me, scaring me slightly.  " That is why I had Dwight get me something to make the decision easier for you."

Negan held up a radio,  ordering the package to be brought. The door opens, and Dwight walks in, holding my brother in his grip. My heart stops,  as the frightened frame of my brother is shoved inside. His eyes are full of tears,  and his lips tremble,  as Negan stalks  over, with Lucille. 

" What  is your name big guy ?"

"Eugene,  Eugene Porter ."

Negan's face holds a wicked smile,  as he turned his head over his shoulder.  " So that is your last name? Huh? Well, I am glad you're here, I need you to help Hanna make a decision.  She is not wanting to accept being my wife,  and I need you help me. Can you do that? I am sure being her brother, you have sway, so convince her, or  it's your life on the line."

I clenched my fists at my side, as anger rose in me ." If you hurt my brother,  I swear to God, I will -"

" You will what? I have all the fucking power here,  and I sure as shit will use it. Keep talking if you want him dead."

He had a point, he had all the cards, and I was left with no play in hand.

" Just kill me and let him go!"

He let out a dark chuckle,  as he moved closer to me.  " You see, I want to fuck that hot body of yours,  this dick of mine is aching for you, and I am not into that necrophiliac shit. So, you have two choices, let him die, and be my wife, or let him live and be my wife. Either way, you're hot as fuck ass is mine. "

" Hanna, if I may add, I am not ready to die.  Please,  consider the offer at hand. "

I closed my eyes, taking in a large breath.

" Fine, I will do it, just let him go."

"No, I like having him around,  he can sure as shit make sure you fucking behave. Dwight, take him to a cell. He can stay there until we have a job for him."

Dwight grabs my brother, dragging him away, and slamming the door behind him.

" Now, that you are my wife, let's go have dinner, then we can consummate our marriage. " His large hand ushered me to the door, allowing me out first. 

" If you hurt him, I don't care what shit happens to me. I will make you pay. "

His callous hand caressed my face,  sending dark chills down my spine.
" Oh Hanna,  I think I am going to have to fuck that attitude right out of you ."

I froze, as the thought of him taking me haunted my mind.

Will he force me?