Not really a choice.

" What I am proposing is that you come back with me. I like you Hanna and having you become my wife will tickle my balls. I can take care of you way better then Spencer can."

I keep my face blank trying to process what he was asking of me. It is absurd for him to ask me to give up my relationship with Spencer. I  would only be another woman for his pleasure. I want to be careful how I respond though, making him angry could cause more deaths and I can't live with that.

" I love Spencer, and I want to stay with him. I am sure you have more resources that would make my life easier, but I can't leave for that kind of selfish reason." 

Negan sighs clearly disappointed with my decision. He rubs his chin with his hand as he leans forward placing his hands on his knees.  His eyes narrow, while his jaw visibly clenches in anger.

" I really think you should reconsider, you wouldn't want anyone paying the price for your decision ." His voice was deadly calm as his eyes bore into mine.

I raise from my seat anger boiling inside me like a bubbling pot on a stove.  I can't believe he would threaten me like this. He thinks we all will just now down to him without a fight.

" Don't threaten me.  You think you can just waltz in here and ask me to leave the man I love. And for what? To be a trophy wife? I am not anyone's possession, but especially not yours.  Spencer and I have a love you will never understand."

Negan lifts up from the bench, closing the gap between us.   I abruptly move back crashing into a wall. My heart begins to race, as he takes determined steps towards me. My heels press against the church walls enclosing me in place. Negan rests his palms flat on the wall trapping me.  His hot breath fans my face making my confidence begin to fade away. 

" I know you weren't there when I killed your friends but you sure as hell are aware of what I am capable of. All of these people here belong to me, and that includes you.

I was trying to be polite by asking you, but now you have pissed me the fuck off.  So, now I am telling you. Pack up your shit you're coming with me." His voice was low and dangerous giving no indication he was kidding about this.

I felt like a mouse being backed into a corner by a ravenous cat. The idea of leaving here certainly isn't something I want. 

"  I am not packing anything,"  I retort. The thick tension between us was crushing me as his evil eyes burn with anger.

" Unless you want Spencer's blood on your hands, I suggest you do as I say. I like you, but I will punish you if you fucking cross me on this. Now, be a good little wife and obey your husband. Go get your shit, or I pack it for you. I am sure you don't want me skimming through your underwear.

I wouldn't pack the normal shit. I would pack all the sexy shit.  I only want the stuff that allows me  to see what now belongs to me, " he insinuates.

My teeth grind  in anger, as a   sick smile, spreads across his face.

" If you harm Spencer in any way, I will kill you, " I threaten.

" If you do as I say, I won't harm a hair on his damn head."

A loud buzzing coming from his hip brings an abrupt end to our conversation.

" Negan, we have a problem. That prick' s son is here! He came on one of our supply trucks and killed two of us. We tossed him into the hole until you come back to handle it, " one of his men growls out.

Negan lifts his radio to his lips with a disgruntled look on his face.
" I am on my way. Make sure you get a  room ready for my new wife. I am bringing her back with me."

" Yes, sir."

My mind is racing as to why Carl would do something so dumb. I now know now why he left so early today. I should have known he wasn't going to see Maggie, that kid lied to me.  

" Did you know about this ?" Negan asks, as his eyes study my face for any sign of my involvement.

" No, I didn't know he would do anything that stupid. Let's just go. I don't trust your men not to hurt him,"  I grit out.   I push his arms away from me, releasing me from his grip. I then head for the door, but stop, waiting for him to join me.

" Are you coming asshole? "

" I am so going to enjoy putting that mouth of yours to better use."