Scared and Alone.

My eyes slowly open, revealing a lavish room. The walls are draped in velvet, a chandelier hangs above me, while the white furniture barely reveals itself amid the darkness. Nervously scanning behind me, I notice I am on a massive bed, one fit for a King. The sheets are black, matching the duvet lying under me. Whose room is this? Why am I here?

My mind begins to replay the events that took place before I was captured—the two men, Regina, leaving to find Negan, and most importantly, Frankie. Did she know about this? Was she taken? Or was that a ruse to cover her tracks?  Either way, I have to know; Frankie probably knows what's going on. So I have to find her. I need to figure out how to get out of this room.

My eyes dart from the floor to the door, hoping it isn't locked. I am scared to move, but I know if I dont try, I will regret it. I place my hands onto the bed, bracing myself. My feet touch the soft fabric, relishing the feeling; I have almost forgotten comfort. This type of luxury must be nice for whoever lives here, although I am pretty sure I know who does.

Taking in a breath in and out, I walk towards the door, but I am pushed back when it opens. There standing in the doorway, is a man with a wicked smile. The darkness in his eyes sparkles with a merciless glimmer that sends a cold chill down my spine. This is the man Negan has been afraid of; this is Kevin.

" Hello love, how are you?"  His silk voice bellows out.

Squaring my shoulders, I decided I shouldn't show how terrified I am.

" Hello, Kevin," I state with a hint of annoyance.

" I see you have heard about me, all good, I hope," he states in a haunting tone.

"Negan told me enough, now why am I here? And where is Frankie?"

" First things first, darling, you need to eat. Come with me, and I will get you and your baby some dinner," he demands while offering me his hand.

My gaze lingers on his hands, wondering if I should dare place my hand in his. I don't want to anger him, so I appease rather than anger, following him out of the room. My feet move slowly, contrary to the rapid pace of my heart.

I have to get out of here, but how? Every turn we take, I see people laboring on various projects. How have all these people lived here unnoticed by Negan's men? He must have someone on the inside or, Kevin is more elusive than we ever imagined.

"As you can quickly ascertain, I have a large number of soldiers ready to fight for me any time I have need. This building used to be a mall which gives plenty of room for more members to join us. The lover levels are for new members, and as they grow in rank, they move higher until they achieve my inner circle.

This place has been my kingdom for many years now, and I hope one day to pass it down to an heir. One who will rule it as magnificently as I have and sees our way of life as their own.  Maybe one day, you will feel like this is your home."

" I belong at the Sanctuary with Negan, not here with you. Now, where is my friend?"

" If you mean Frankie, she is with her husband, I believe. She will not be harmed, in any way, I assure you, Hanna."

" Why do I not believe you."

"It's simple, Negan has filled your mind with terrible stories about me. Menacing accusations that are untrue and very misleading. If you dont mind just while we're together, dont assume everything you have been told about me is true. My brother is very good at spinning lies and manipulation, as well as any politician ever, did," he answered back curtly.

" I can't agree to anything with you, Kevin. I dont trust you. Kidnapping me and putting my child at risk doesn't help your cause of being mislabeled as the villain."