Dark deals

Daryl' s P.O.V

The hot sun beats down on me as I speed down the road. My hands grip the handlebars keeping me steady as I turn down the abandoned roads.

This asshole better be  worth my time.

I am hoping he can fulfill his end of the bargain and help us take Negan out like he said. I am still a little unsure of whether to trust him or not, but I would be willing to make a deal with the devil if I had to at this point.

The large metal fence surrounding his place peaks over the hill. His several guards patrolling the area spot me as I aproach the gate.

I slam my kickstand down then turn off the engine to my bike. Lifting my hand over my eyebrows, I squint as my eyes make contact with the guard above me.

The young redhead stands firmly in place,  as he holds his gun taught against his chest.
" Are you Daryl?" He voice is shaky, while his hands tremble on the trigger.

" I am. Your leader asked me to come here. He said he could help me with a problem I have."

The young man lowers his gun, his shoulders loosening as he motions for the gate to be opened. The large metal gate slides open, revealing a massive compound on the other side.

The hard gravel crunches against my boots, echoing across the courtyard.
Another man dressed in military clothing approaches me with a stern expression on his face.

" I am Jeremy. The general in Kevin's army. He sent me to escort you to his private office upstairs.  Please follow me, and don't ever leave my side. Understood?" He asked as his and rested on the scanner,  almost him inside.

" Yeah.  I get it. Play follow the leader." I say sarcastically,  as I follow him inside.

The high ceiling with three high levels of rooms and offices is impressive. Guards patrol the levels,  along with random individuals that walk in and out of rooms.

We walk to a glass elevator, that opens after his hand is scanned.

Dam! The security seems to be more about keeping people in their placethen keeping them safe.

The elevated dings then open traveling a lavish setup. The chandeliers and plush carpet seem so out of place in a world like this. Nobody sends to be up at this level, except for their leader.

It must be his private level.

We walk down the long hallway, the stop at two large wooden doors. Jeremy knocks harshly, informing the man he has brought me.

The doors open wide, giving the broad view of the room. The dark lighting makes it hard to take it all in.
A large white lounge is caught my attention, as two scantily dressed women sit on its edge. They have chains on each ankle not allowing them to leave.

What kind of asshole treats women like that?

The girls head both jerks up,  as another door opens on the other side of the room.  A tall lean man in a suit walks over to them. His eyes scan each girl, inspecting them with scrutinizing eyes.

" You can leave Jeremy. I can take it from here." The man says as he sits between each girl. His long arms embrace each of their tiny frames,  keeping them close to his body. 

One of the girls quickly grabs a cigar, then places it between his teeth. She then lights it for him,  allowing puffs of smoke to fill the room. The man released another puff of smoke, then gestured for me to sit on the opposite couch.

" So, tell me, Daryl, why did you decide to meet with me." His dark presence scared me slightly but I held my composure. I knew if I showed any fear this asshole would use it.

" You said you could help me take Negan out. You said that you had the resources and manpower.  Which I can clearly see you do. What I don't understand is why you want to risk helping me?"

His dark chuckle sent chills down my spine reminding me of Negan.
" I have my reasons, which don't concern you. Are you willing to take my offer not? Your little group has had plenty of time to think about it since that night in the woods.

I know Negans little show was horrific to watch even for me, much less you sorry shits.  Tell me, do you wish you could take back punching Negan so your little Korean friend would still be alive?" Kevin taunted, while more smoke filled the room.

I jolted from my seat,  anger raging inside of me. "I didn't come here for you tell me what I did! I came here for help! We are willing to make the deal, but I want my friend out of there. She deserves to be free of that asshole. "

Kevin crossed his legs, while his band traced over one of the girl's chests. " Who is this girl? Why does Negan have her?"

I placed my hand on my hips,  unsure if I should say.

Why would he care?

" He took her. He wanted her to be one of his wives."

Kevin's lips curved into a smirk,  showing off his devilish smile.
" Well, I guess he likes a lot of pussy just like we all do.  So, if  I rescue your little friend,  and help you take him out, then you will agree to my terms ?"

Rick won't like this, but we have no choice.

" Yes. We will work for you,  and join your group.  All the supplies of the sanctuary will be yours, and the other two communities will be under your rule as well."

Kevin's hand folded together,  as a wicked smile spread across his face.

" Well then Daryl Dixon,  we have a deal."