Ashton- Lower Left

Request from BamItsAshton94_Irwin and Emilyk461. I'm gonna combine them in some fashion.

Request from Emilyk461Hey I have a request. Could you do one where Ashton has appendicitis and he's alone with siblings. He doesn't have his mum to take care of him and he's in so much pain,it scares his siblings ?

Request from BamItsAshton94_Irwin: can I request one where mashton gets appendicitis? It can be either boys or both. I don't mind.

Here goes nothing!

--------

Ashton Irwin had woken up in his bed at home in Sydney not feeling his best. His tummy was hurting, his was spinning and he was freezing. He sighed as he immediately knew this was not going to be the best of days, especially since he was home with only his siblings, Lauren and Harry, as his mother was on holiday.

Ashton attempted to get up from his place on his bed, just to be met with a large wave of nausea. He called out in pain as the nausea caused his stomach to hurt even more. He hears some footsteps moving towards the door of his bedroom before the door swung open, Harry and Lauren rushing in. Lauren took one look at Ashton and ran out of the room, coming back with the sick bucket a couple of seconds later.

The two of them sat next to Ashton, who was sitting on the edge of his bed. Ashton was aware of his siblings presence, though he couldn't make out their faces or anything they were saying. Suddenly, a gag spreads through his body and Lauren moves the sick bucket in front of his chin. Ashton swallows profusely, determined not to let the disgusting substance that is puke out of his body.

'Ash, you need to let it out. It'll make you feel better.' Harry says. Ashton just shakes his head, knowing that if he opens his mouth he will vomit. Lauren sighs and moves her hand to press on Ash's stomach. After a couple of presses Ashton retches forward, a stream of vomit travelling from his mouth. 

Again and again he vomits, not catching a real break until 5 minutes later. He lays back on his bed and clutches his stomach, moaning in pain. Lauren rushes out of the room to clean the sick bucket while Harry lays down with Ash and cuddles him. Ash is in so much pain that he isn't concentrating on anything other than his stomach, hoping it will just go away. Harry can hear Ashton willing it to go away, though he doesn't think Ash knows he is doing it.

Lauren comes in a few minutes later, Ash's phone to her ear. She was talking to someone, a look of concern and fear on her face as she looks at Ashton. Harry opens his mouth to ask her a question, but she puts her hand up in a signal for him to be quiet. He instead turns his attention to Ashton, who is now rocking back and forth, clutching his stomach. He wracks his brain for any sort of idea of how he can help and comes up with a few.

He walks out of the room and to the bathroom opposite. He grabs a wash-cloth, wetting it and going back into the other room, laying Ash down and placing the cloth on his forehead. He is sure that Ash is still out of it so he leaves him with Lauren, who is now sitting at the end of Ash's bed, still talking on the phone. Harry walks out of the room again and goes into the kitchen, grabbing some water for Ash.

When Harry walks back into Ashton's room he is met with the sight of Ash vomiting into the sick bucket, which is being held by Lauren in front of his chest. Harry rushes over, putting the water on the bedside table and sitting on Ash's right. He begins rubbing Ashton's back as he vomits into the bucket. After a couple more minutes Ashton finally finishes vomiting and Lauren gives Harry a look of 'Look after him' before disappearing out the room, the phone still to her ear.

Harry is confused but put the sick bucket down and lays Ashton back down on the bed, before pulling Ash's desk chair over to sit next to the bed. He looks sympathetically at Ash, who is now looking at him with a look of confusion. Suddenly, Ash shakes his head and his eyes grow wide.

'Harry!' Ash says, not moving.

'What is it Ash?' Harry asks, worried for his older brother.

'Who was Lauren talking to on the phone?' Ashton asks. Harry shrugs. 'Could you go check?'

'I don't know. I don't want to..' Harry begins but Ashton cuts him off.

'Just go. I'll be fine. The worst that could happen is that I begin to vomit.' Ashton says, shooing Harry off.

'Okay, I'll be back soon.' Harry stands up and exits the room, but not before looking back at Ashton, afraid of what will happen when he is gone. Just as Harry is going down the stairs to find Lauren, the doorbell rings and Lauren runs to answer it. Harry comes to her side just as she opens the door, revealing Ashton's bandmates.

Hey Guys,

There will be a part 2 to this, don't worry. I just wanted to get something out before I'm on holiday for a week. I may get a second update out today, but don't count on it. Here are a couple of ideas that I have coming, tell me which one I should do next:

1. Calum- No Sleep (Faints from exhaustion)

2. Luke- Sky Dive (Scared of heights and has to sky dive for video)

3. Ashton- Broken Heart (Heart attack on stage)

4. Michael- Never Eat (Eating Disorder)

5. Calum- Small Throat (Tonsillitis)

6. Luke- Don't Throw (Broken nose from Basketball)

7. Calum- Basses are Heavy (Breaks foot by dropping his bass on it)

8. Ashton- Too Early (A Really Sad Idea)

Vote for them with the number.

Bye for now,

Alexis :D