Ashton- Broken Heart

5 Seconds Of Summer are having a great time on their Sounds Live Feels Live tour. Singing and playing their songs and prancing around stage like goofs in front of teenage girls is, in their opinion, the best thing that had ever happened to them. They were having so much fun every night and they wouldn't exchange it for anything.

Tonight they are in Sydney, their home city. All of their parents are in the audience, watching them have a great time. They are playing She's Kinda Hot at the moment and Ashton's solo is coming up next. Ashton had been feeling kinda off this whole concert. His head had been hurting, his neck stiff and his chest felt tight. But he put it up to the sickness he had had the previous week.

The previous week Ashton really wasn't well. He was constantly nauseous, throwing up, you know the drill. He hadn't gone to the doctor because he felt he didn't need too. Or more accurately, didn't want to. Ashton HATED hospitals and the people within them. He despised the the white walled centres of death, despite never being in there to be treated himself.

He had gotten a lot better, or so he said, in the few days before the concert. He still wasn't feeling well but he didn't want to have to sit out the most important concert of the tour, especially not when his whole family was going to be there. He just didn't have the heart to let them down, he loved them.

The boys were now halfway through What I Like About You, the final song of the concert and it was coming to the end. Ashton suddenly felt a small pain in his chest, but ignored it in order to get to the end of the song, he'd deal with it backstage. But his body had other ideas. Once he finishes the end of the song he stands up, as he normally would. But instead of putting his hands up, he clutches his chest.

It takes the lads a few seconds to realise what is wrong. Seeing that Ashton isn't coming down to join them, Michael looks over to Ash's place and spots Ashton, clutching his chest and shaking. He immediately drops his guitar and runs up to Ash, the other two following him. They get there just in time for Ashton to fall into Calum's arms. They all work together to lift Ashton off stage, ignoring the panicked screams of the fans.

They lift him onto a couch just as the paramedics arrive, that one of the crew had called. They immediately know what is wrong and it is worse than anyone had feared,

Ashton is having a heart attack.

What happens next is a blur for the rest of 5 Seconds Of Summer. Ashton is loaded onto an ambulance and taken into the hospital, the boys following behind in a separate car. When they get there they are given the news, the terrible news, that Ashton's heart has stopped in the hospital and they are doing all that they can to get him back, but they are not sure that it will work.

This sends the boys into hysterics, well kind of. Luke sits down on one of the painful, plastic chairs of the waiting room, completely still and staring straight ahead. Calum slides down the wall next to Luke's chair, silent tears rolling down his face. Michael starts pacing, making up ridiculous reasons why this was all his fault. This continues until another doctor comes out, calling for relatives of Ashton Irwin.

The boys all perk up at his name, tears in their eyes, expecting the worst. The doctor doesn't look solemn, like they think he should. Instead, he looks almost proud. They find out that this is because he managed to save Ashton's life. The lads all extent their hands and say their thank you's before going to see Ashton. Tears are in all of the lads eyes when they see each other again.

'I thought you were going to die.' Calum exclaims, wrapping his arms around Ashton.

'We thought you were going to die.' Michael corrects as him and Luke join the group hug.

'I thought I was going to die.' Ashton says.

'Well, you didn't die, did you?' Luke asks.

'No, I didn't.'

Hey Guys,

Sorry that was short and crap. I'm just going though a lot, as those who read the last part will know. Anyways, 

WE HIT 2.1 FUCKING THOUSAND READS!!!

Thanks to Niallisababe2010 for being there for me, along with AmmoHemmo, BamItsAshton94_Irwin and lizziekitty88. You guys are amazing.

Bye for now,

Alexis :D