Calum- Soundless World

Here's a collab with the awesome BamItsAshton94_Irwin.

------

The fans were the best thing that had happened to the lads 5 Seconds Of Summer. Without them, they wouldn't be where they were today, touring the world and playing shows every night, doing what they love. They were in the middle of their third world tour now, The New Era Tour. The fans had been extra supportive of the lads for the last week, louder and more excited than usual. A couple had even screamed right in their ears.

Tonight was going to be another hectic and crazy night for the lads. They were doing a soundcheck and concert tonight, all with a meet and greet afterwards. They always couldn't wait to meet more of their crazy, but lovable and beautiful, fans. Tonight was no exception, but in order for any of this to happen, the four lads had to wake up.

Ashton was the first to wake up, at 9:00 am. Then Luke woke up making a lot of noise as he woke up waking Michael up and making him mad. But Calum managed to stay asleep through all the noise.

"You have so gotta calm your voice down Mikey! You'll wake up Calum!" Ashton says, shushing Mikey as he knew Cal would wake up.

"Oh shush, I'll be quiet as long as Luke is." Michael says, still annoyed.

"Sure, I'll be quiet." Luke answers, sending Michael a glare.

"Good, now both of you shut up and have some breakfast." Ashton finishes, placing three plates of bacon, eggs and toast on the table and placing one in the fridge for Calum when he wakes up.

When Calum did finally wake up at 11:00 am, he couldn't hear any noise, which was unusual for Calum as he always heard the boys play fighting or something like that. They must still be asleep, he thought to himself. When he pressed play on his playlist on his phone, he couldn't hear anything. He tried turning his sound up, but he still couldn't hear anything. He called out for the boys, but couldn't even hear his own voice. Something was wrong with Calum and he was a crying mess.

The lads heard Calum call out, but it sounded more like a yawn to the lads, so they just thought Calum had woken up. But when they heard sniffling coming from the bunks a few minutes later, they all knew something was up. They all went rushing to Calum's bunk and tried to calm him down, but it was no use. Since Calum could not hear, he didn't know that the lads were standing in front of him. So when he felt someone touch his leg, it crept him out no end.

Calum jumped back, hitting his head on the ceiling of his bunk. All three of his bandmates were standing in front of him and he was confused, how had he not heard them before. Calum tries asking them this but it comes out like jibber jabber. After trying to talk to them for a few minutes and getting nothing but a whole lot of talking, which he couldn't hear, making Calum even more worried, and concerned looks, Calum had a good idea.

Calum grabbed his phone out, going to messages. He created a group chat, called 'LISTEN TO ME NICOMPOOPS' with Ash, Luke and Mikey (Usernames 'NotAsian' (Cal) 'LilDrummerBoy' (Ash) 'StickMan' (Luke) and 'RainbowUnicorn' (Mikey) ) and writes in the following message.

NotAsian: You three need to grab your phones now!

The three lads all hear their phones go off from various places in the bus and run to get them, before logging onto the group chat.

RainbowUnicorn: Woah ok chill mate. Whats with the group chat anyway?

StickMan: Yeah cal why can't you just tell us?

LilDrummerBoy: Cal are you ok?

NotAsian: Something is wrong with me.

LilDrummerBoy: What do you mean?

NotAsian: Something is wrong with my hearing.

StickMan: No way. How do you mean?

NotAsian: I can't hear anything. When I tell you guys something I can't even hear my own voice. To me it's all jibber jabber.

RainbowUnicorn: SHOOT THE MESSENGER! HE IS LYING TO GET ATTENTION!

LilDrummerBoy: MICHAEL!

StickMan: How do you know he's lying to get attention? You might be lying because you want attention.

RainbowUnicorn: Cause I do alright?

LilDrummerBoy: Well, me and Luke believe you cal. Right Luke?

StickMan: Yeah. We'll help you get your hearing back.

NotAsian: Thanks guys.

RainbowUnicorn: I still don't believe you. I'll only believe you if you get a doctor to diagnose that you've gone deaf.

LilDrummerBoy: Great Idea Mikey!

RainbowUnicorn: What?

StickMan: For mentioning cal to see a doctor and diagnose he's gone deaf.

RainbowUnicorn: I'm always right.

LilDrummerBoy: Alright, but just remember that you're not always right. I'll phone a doctor to come round.

StickMan: You'll get sorted Cal don't worry. You'll be able to play again for our next tour.

LilDrummerBoy: Well, hopefully.

NotAsian: Thanks. You guys are the best.

RainbowUnicorn: I know I am the best. Thanks cal. But I still don't believe you. <Yet>

The four boys got up from their places scattered around the bus, sending Calum sympathetic looks. Ashton calls a car to take them to the nearest hospital. They all get in the car and get to the hospital in a short amount of time. Luke goes to get an emergency appointment while the rest sit down in the painful hospital chairs.

Hey Guys,

This shall have a part 2. 

BTW BamItsAshton94_Irwin is amazing. Love her.

Bye for now,

Alexis :D