Muke- Feverish Friends

Another request from StaceyStonier ! Third request from her she is AMAZING!

Request: Will you do one please of luke and Michael get sick with the chicken pox while on tour slfl and feel horrible and high fevers. And cashton take care of them please please

Of course I will, here you go!

---------

5 Seconds of Summer were in the middle of their Sounds Live Feels Live tour, having the time of their lives. But today was an unfortunate day for the two guitarists, Luke Hemmings and Michael Clifford. The previous day, at a meet and greet in Melbourne, there was a fan sick with the chicken pox that just couldn't miss her chance to meet the boys. Both Calum and Ashton had stayed well clear of touching her but the other two had hugged her and kissed her cheek and now they were feeling it.

They were en route from Melbourne to Sydney for the most important show of the tour, the show where their parents would all be there. They were all cramped up in the tour bus, Gus, and they would be for the rest of the day, only stopping a few times to fill the gas back up. Despite having done this for the last few years, the boys still didn't like having to live in such a small space for so long.

Calum was the first to wake up that morning, going through his morning routine before going to check on the lads. On his way back to the bunks he bumps into Ashton, who smiles at him before heading to the toilet. Calum smiles back before heading to check on the other two. He pulls the curtains open on Michael's bunk and gasps. Michael's body is completely covered in little red spots (he's in his boxers guys). 

Calum quickly checks on Luke, really hoping not to see him in the same condition. Bad luck. Calum groans when he realises that it's the two clingiest members of the band who are sick, meaning no time for himself today. He closes the two lads' curtains, in order to keep them asleep for a little while longer while he prepares himself for what is to come. He goes down to the bathroom where he hears Ashton singing to himself. He laughs a little before knocking on the door.

'Who is it?' Ashton's voice says from inside.

'Ashton. I need your help.' Calum says.

'With what? Getting a girlfriend.' Ashton jokes.

'No, meanie. Luke and Michael are sick.' Calum says. Calum hears footsteps come to the door before an almost naked Ashton opens it, worry all written all over his face.

'They are? How sick?' Ashton asks.

'Chicken pox and fevers sick.' Calum says. Ashton groans, closing the door again. Calum waits for a minute until Ashton comes back out again, dressed in suitable clothes for a lazy day.

'You get the medicine, thermometers, sick buckets and a couple of damp towels, I'll move them into the back room.' Ashton says. Calum nods and goes off to get the things that Ash asked for. Ashton moves down to the bunks, opening the curtain and picking a very spotty Michael up, carrying him into the back room. He places him on the couch, covering him with a blanket before going to get Luke as well. 

Once he has the two of them on the couch under blankets, Calum returns with everything that was asked. Ashton takes the sick buckets and thermometers and then turns back to Muke. The sight he is met with is adorable. Luke and Michael had somehow sensed that they were near each other and are now cuddled up, Luke's head on Michael's lap and Michael's hand n Luke's hair, stroking it subconsciously.

Ashton laughs, along with Calum as he puts the sick buckets on either side of the boys. He was going to wake them up to take their temperatures but the state they are in is too cute. Instead he just gets Calum to put the damp towels on their necks and places the thermometers along with the various bottles of medicine on the table across the room.

Hey Guys,

Sorry about it being short and cutting off there. I've decided I'm gonna make this in 2 parts, it's easier for me to get it done. It might come next but it will probably come after Stupid Stomach part 1. We'll see. I'm not on break any longer (There barely even was one) but I may not update every day. Maybe every second (every third if it must be).

Bye for now,

Alexis :D