Lashton- Detached Sickness

Here's a little request from DedicatedFanGirl24!!

Request: I got a request one where Luke and Ash are so stressed that they need to do everything together and go everywhere together including the bathroom and they also are living together or if they are apart they get stomach flu  like throwing up and the other way, fever ect they get colds ect and just general panic attacks are so emotional.  The example of where this happens is on their break where Luke and Mike go to Mexico and Ash and Cal go to Hawaii for a week that was already planned but even regardless of Lashton being sick they try to experience one fun thing to make the trip kind of worth it.  This will probably be two parts.

It will probably be more than 2 parts but here we go!

-------

Tour had been getting a little too much for Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin from 5 seconds of summer. The two of them had begun to cling to each other in all stressful situations, from interviews to meet and greets. Even in normal situations the two of them couldn't cope without being in the same building as the other. The two were living together, they had started going to the bathroom together it was almost ridiculous. This had become a real problem for the band and they felt that they needed to do something about it, they just couldn't figure out what.

At the end of their Sounds Good Feels Good tour the band decides that a holiday break is in check. Calum books the ticket for him and Ash while Michael books for Luke and himself. The problem is, they hadn't decided was where they were going, just briefly brushed over it. It ended up being that Cashton were headed to Hawaii while Muke were headed to Mexico. The tickets had been booked with their names, so they couldn't exactly change it.

It was a week until the trips when they told Luke and Ashton. Immediately it was clear that it was not going to go well. Ashton immediately started pacing up and down the LA 5SOS house, muttering to himself how he needed to man up and just go on this break because he needed to get away. Luke was silent, stuck in his own thoughts. Michael and Calum left them to think about it and half an hour later they got a reluctant, but valid, 'yes' from the two of them.

*I've decided that we're gonna follow the trip of Muke first and then Cashton in the next part, ok?*

A week later, at 8 in the morning, Cashton dropped Muke of at the airport for their flight to Mexico. After a slightly too long hug Ashton, Luke headed off with Michael to catch their flight. Once they go through security, manage not to get mobbed by fans, get food and sit down to wait for their flight it is 9am, half an hour before their flight. They take a seat in front of their gate.

10 minutes later their flight starts to board and the two of them take their seats in first class (because why not?). Their flight from LA to Mexico lasts 6 hours, 4 of which the two of them spend sleeping. In the final hour of the flight the plane experiences quite a lot of turbulence, which causes Luke to jump up from his window seat, clamber over Michael and wake him up in the process, run to the toilet just in time to chuck up his in-flight meal.

Michael was confused why he was woken up but when he saw Luke sprint into the toilet he was up and comforting his friend in seconds. Luke didn't throw up again for the rest of the flight and both of them were glad for that. They soon touched down in Mexico and took a car straight to the hotel to unpack. It takes them about an hour to unpack completely, the two of them arguing about who gets which bed half of the time.

They head out for an early dinner, it's only 5pm but the two of them are hungry. They find a nice Mexican place down the road from the hotel they are staying at. (Isn't it kinda obvious, they're in Mexico for goodness sake!) Michael orders a nice set of tacos and Luke orders a bowl of Fajita. Michael enjoys his tacos very much, Luke thinks his Fajita tastes a little off but enjoys it anyways. Luke searches up things happening in their local area and he finds a festival happening a short walk away.

They two of them finish their meals and walk through the streets to the festival. When they get there the first thing they notice if that it is LOUD. They spend quite a few hours there, watching dancers, listening to music, drinking beers and having too much fun. They walk out of the festival at about 10pm and head back to the hotel, both of them tipsy. Luke has to guide Michael back up to the hotel room when they get there but otherwise all is good.

The next morning Michael is the first to wake up. He sees that Luke is still asleep so decides to go down the road to pick up some food for the two of them. About 15 minutes after he left Luke wakes up. When he sees that Michael is not in his bed his first reaction is to check the bathroom, when he sees Michael isn't there he starts to panic. He calls Michael's phone but it turns out to be in the room.

Luke starts to really panic. He slides down the wall opposite his bed and starts to hyperventilate. Panicked thoughts about what had happened to Mikey start to flood his brain, many of which are not possible. Luke is panicking so much that he doesn't hear Michael come back into the hotel room. He doesn't even realise that Michael is there until he is engulfed in his arms. His first reaction is to hit but when he sees the flaming red hair he calms down and just cries.

Michael helps Luke get his breathing back to normal. Once Luke is calmed down Mikey places him on his bed and gives him his food. The two of them eat their breakfast and talk for a little. Suddenly, Luke's eyes widen and he sets his plate down, darting to the bathroom. Michael doesn't react for a second, trying to process what just happened, until he hears retching noises coming from the bathroom.

He gets up to help Luke, who is violently vomiting over the toilet bowl. Michael sits down next to him, holds his fringe back with one hand while rubbing his back with the other. After about 15 minutes of vomiting and belching Luke finally finishes and Michael guides him back to his bed. Once Luke is settled and sleeping he picks up his phone to text Calum.

Mikey :D - Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Cal-Pal - Yeah.

Hey Guys,

Hope you liked it! Sorry for not updating in like 2 weeks, I'm just lazy AF. I might get another part up tonight, but don't count on it. THANKS FOR OVER 850 READS!!! When I last updated we were at something like 300 but now we are at 880 and I am flabbergasted (Apparently that is a word). Thank you guys so much.

The schedule is as follows:

Luke- Tummy Troubles (Part 2)

Mashton- Lower Left (Part 2)

Lashton- Detached Sickness (Part 2)

Ashton- Broken Heart

Calum- Heavy Bass (Formerly known as Basses are Heavy)

Luke- Don't Throw

Cashton- Watch Out

Ashton- Too Early

Luke- Sky Dive

Michael- Never Eat

Calum- Small Throat

Feel free to request, comment and vote, it's all free and easy. Any requests I get will go after 'Lashton- Detached Sickness (Part 2)' and before 'Ashton- Broken Heart'. Thanks once again for everything!

Bye for now,

Alexis :D