Luke- Teary Eyes

A new request from StaceyStonier.

Request: Can you do one please of Luke gets pink eye and its making him miserable

Sure, here we go. This is gonna be short.

----

The lads of 5 Seconds Of Summer were in Los Angeles and they had a chockablock day ahead of them. They had 2 interviews, soundcheck and the concert all in the afternoon. All of them were stoked, all except for Luke. Luke's eyes were annoying him. They were itchy and annoying and he didn't like it. They were tearing up constantly and he couldn't stop it. He hadn't gotten out of his bunk the whole morning because of it and decided it was time to tell one of the lads.

"MIIIKEEEEEEY!" Luke called. He heard footsteps and then Michael's voice.

"What is it Luke?" Michael asked, not opening the curtain having learnt not to from past experience.

"My eyes are itchy and I can't stop them from tearing up." Luke explained. Michael immediately got his phone out and searched Luke's symptoms.

"Can you open the curtain for a moment and look at me?" Michael asked. Soon the curtain was opened and teary red eyes were looking back at him. "Okay, you can close it now."

"What do you think is wrong with me?" Luke asked.

"According to your symptoms, google says you have pink eye. Or con-joon-cat-tee-vee-itis." Michael read, squinting at the screen.

"What do I have to do to make myself better?"  Luke asked. Michael didn't answer, just walked into the backroom.

"Ashton, can you go get some antibiotic eye drops from the chemist?" Michael asked.

"Why?" Ashton asked.

"Luke has pink eye and the Dr. Google says he needs antibiotic eye drops to cure him." Michael explained.

"Okay, I'll be back soon." Ashton said before exiting the bus. Michael went back to Luke.

"Ash has gone to get you the eye drops. Now, on here it says that pink eye can be spread by touching the infected person or anything they have touched. I think we'll have to keep you in your bunk for the time being." Michael said. Luke groaned and grabbed his phone out, he was going to be here for a while.

Hey Guys,

Really short and crap but I've written so many in one day and others will be coming out later this week so forgive me. Also, there wasn't much I could do with this.

Bye for now,

Alexis :D