CALM- School Bus

A request and collab with the amazing Emilyk491.

Request: Maybe do one where all the boys go to the same school and their bus crashes

Here it is!

---

Luke groaned as he came to his senses. He knew it was a school day, and of course he did not want to wake up. He was having a nice dream about meeting Beyonce and going to dinner with her. He pulled his covers over his head, trying desperately to fall back to sleep. When this failed, he huffed and pushed his covers off, getting out of bed. He grabbed a change of clothes from the cupboard before heading into the shower. As he came out of the shower, he looked at the clock on his bedside table, seeing it was 5 minutes until he was due at the bus-stop. He grabbed all his stuff, including his breakfast, and left the house, running down the road to the bus-stop where his best friend, Calum, was waiting for him.

As he arrived at the bus stop, he gave Calum a look as in 'wait a minute whilst I eat this' ands stuffed the toast down his throat and dropped loads of crumbs on the ground. They had a conversation about Luke's dream and how unreal it was, and then the bus turned up, early. They hate it when it's early, because you have less chance of being late to lessons, with an excuse. They climb on the bus and pay for a return. Then they walk to the back of the bus, where Michael and Ashton, their saviours saved two seats everyday. They take a seat and get ready for the long bus ride to school.

The four lads started chatting about any random topic that came to mind. From Green Day to maths teachers. As the bus got closer and closer to their school, more and more people hop on, making the bus more crowded and a lot noisier. The bus driver was able to quieten them down at first, but once the bus was about three quarters full, it was just too much to handle. As they turned onto a busy road, the kids around them decided it would be a good idea to swear, which just made the bus driver even angrier. Eventually, the bus driver lost it, momentarily taking his eyes off the road.

"IF YOU AREN'T QUIET I'LL KICK YOU OFF THE BUS!" The driver yelled. Before he had time to turn around, the bus collided with a truck, both of them going into a concrete barricade. The bus filled with screams and cries. Most kids were knocked unconscious. Though there were a few who were still conscious, they were all in shock from the events a few seconds prior.

Michael sat up, rubbing his eyes. Looking around him he could see other kids in his school uniform spread all over the bus, in and out of seats. There were blood oozing from some of the unconscious bodies, or a least he thought they were unconscious. Looking at his friends, he could see that Calum's left arm, Luke's right leg and Ashton's right leg and arm were all bend in a strange configuration.

"Michael?" He heard a female voice call. Looking towards the voice, Michael could see one of the girls in his class, her name was Lily, looking over at him. The two of them, as well as a red head older kid sitting at the front, were the only ones conscious.

"Are you okay?" She asked, looking at Luke, Calum and Ashton. 

"Yeah, just a bit shocked," he replied. 

"Okay," she said, checking Luke, Ashton and Calum's pulses. Now, Lily was one of the smart kids at school, so of course she would be assessing people's injuries and checking pulses. The red headed person was still sat where he was. 

"BUS DRIVER IS DEAD!" Lily shouts from the front of the bus.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked, shocked. 

"He doesn't have a pulse." Lily replied. They stood there in silence for a few seconds before the red head broke the silence. 

"Should we move them?" He asked quietly. Michael looked to Lily, silently asking what she thought that they should do. Lily nodded and they began moving the people at the front. The red head wedged open the door and they took the first few out the door, being met by some adults who had pulled over to the side of the road. The adults helped move everyone, taking the bus driver from his seat as none of the kids were strong enough, brave enough, to carry the dead body of the adult.

The adults pull out two other dead people out, who were Michaels friends from primary school. The three dead bodies are placed separately from the people who are alive. Just then, Michael hears sirens in the distance. Red head and Lily are sat next to him, so they can be reunited with family after getting checked over by paramedics. The paramedics arrive and jump out the ambulances. Michael is checked over and only has a few scratches and bruises. Same with red head and Lily. Then the police take them to the hospital to be reunited with their parents.

When they get to the hospital, Michael can already see all the panicked parents heading into the hospital. The police car drops them just outside the doors and they head inside. Immediately, Michael is engulfed in a hug from a female that was not his mother. Looking up, he saw the face of Calum's older sister, Mali-Koa, and behind her were her parents as well as his own and Luke's. He asked where Ashton's family was, his mum telling him that they were on their way. He felt a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to see the parents of his primary school friend.

"Everyone, I'll be right back." He walks over to his primary school friends parents and sighs.

 "Hello Michael, long time no see," His dad said. Michael just nodded. 

"Are you okay," His mum asked. 

"Have you got the news yet?" He asked. 

"No. What news, is he okay?" My friends dad said, talking about him now. 

"Umm, he umm," Michael started. 

"He what Michael?" My friends mum said, probably expecting the worst. Michael took a deep breath. 

"He died." Before he could talk anymore, he could hear his name being called, so he said goodbye to the now mourning parents and followed his parents and the families of his best friends to their room, which was a large shared one on request of the parents. When they got inside, all the families were using towards their respective boys, enveloping the conscious boys in hugs and asking how they were.

 Michael went around, saying hello to his friends and breaking the news of the loss. All three had ended up with concussions, Ashton had broken his right arm and leg, Calum his left arm and Luke's right leg, which meant they would have to stay in the hospital for at least a night, maybe even a week. All Michael really cared about, however, was the fact that none of them had died that day.

Hey Guys,

I hope you liked it. Credit to Emilyk491 for the idea and for writing like half of it. YOU ARE AMAZING!

Bye for now,

Alexis :D