Michael- Stupid Stomach

I have finally gotten my buttox into gear and am starting this mini-series. This will have 6 parts and a part will be put up every 2-3 days. I'll be collabing with Niallisababe2010 on this one, but if you really want to collab on one part you may, just ask and I'll put you in.

Anyways, here it is!

----

Thursdays were never Michael Clifford's favourite days. The worst things always happened on Thursdays. 2 weeks ago, on the Thursday of course, he lost his phone and had to replace it, along with everything on it. Last Thursday he managed, somehow, to break his favourite guitar in half. He may or may not have cried but no one needs to know about that, now do they. He knew that something was going to happen this Thursdays, because all bad things come in threes.

They've just finished their concert in Melbourne and are now headed to bed. They've got a break for a week and Michael is glad of that, especially if something is going to happen tomorrow, which was a Thursday. It take Michael about half an hour to get to sleep, but when he does, it is quite restless. Michael wakes up three times that night, once at 11:49, once at 12:28 and once at 3:16.

The final time is the worst though, as he wakes up to the feeling of his before-concert meal coming back up. He sprints to the toilet with his hand over his mouth. He rushes into the bathroom, kneeling down next to the toilet and starts to dry retch. Calum heard this as he is a light sleeper, he rushed into the bathroom where he saw Michael. He saw Michael dry heaving and rushed over to Michael. Calum put his hands around Michael waist and pushed on it to help Michael bring up something.

Eventually, after a short while, Michael actually starts vomiting after a minute and Calum holds his fringe out of his face. Once Michael is finished Calum helps him up, Michael puts most of his weight onto Calum, and helps brush his teeth. Once that is done then Calum guides Michael to the back room and sets him on the couch, grabbing him a blanket, water bottle, sick bucket and medication.

Michael tries to go to sleep again but he just can't, even with Calum turning all the lights out and cuddling into his side. Michael doesn't know what to do, he doesn't want to wake up Calum, who lowkey looks adorable when sleeping, even in the darkness, but he also feels that he needs help. He knows that there is no point in getting the other two as it takes three years to get them up any earlier than 6, and it's only 4.

Michael then starts to fall asleep on the couch, only to be woken back up by Calum getting up off him.

'Oh, sorry Mike." Calum whispers when he hears Michael's quiet and disappointed whine, trying to make sure that he doesn't wake up Ashton or Luke.

'It's okay, how about we play FIFA for a bit, I don't think that I will be able to go to sleep anyway.' Michael suggests, not wanting Calum to leave him by himself.

'Sure, as long as we keep our noise down though so we don't wake up Ash or Lukey.' Calum says, grabbing the xbox controllers and turning the xbox itself on, sitting down next to Michael.

They play 3 rounds in the space of an hour, they were on the tie breaker. This game was very intense it was Calum: 1 and Michael: 1. That's when Michael drops his controller and sprints down the hallway, knocking things down. Calum is confused for a minute before hopping up to help Michael as he hears him start to vomit. The problem is, he never made it to the toilet.

Calum finds Michael vomiting in the middle of the hallway, just before the bathroom, all over the carpet. Calum lifts Michael up when he catches a break and lifts him into the bathroom, placing him down next to the toilet. He then goes out to Michael's suitcase, grabbing a spare change of clothes before going back to Michael and helping him to change into it. Once that is done he chucks Michael's clothes into a plastic bag, making a mental reminder to get them dry cleaned.

Calum holds Michael like a baby rocking him side to side. Michael slowly drifts into a deep sleep in his arms. Calum takes Michael back to the back room and lays him down on the couch and goes to make himself some breakfast which is of course is vegemite toast. He makes himself 4 pieces of vegemite toast. He then goes back to the back room to check on Mikey.

Seeing he is still asleep he grabs his phone out and lays down on the couch opposite his sick, surely balding bandmate. He checks his twitter and follows some fans. He also checks his instagram and finally watches some of his favourite YouTubers. After watching a couple ThatcherJoe videos he hears the toilet flush, signalling that one of his blonde haired friends has finally gotten their fatass out of bed.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for 2446 reads We've broken my record for most reads on any one of my books. It used to be my 84 part one direction fanfic 'Happily' with 2417 read before it was deleted by a hacker. I've beaten it with only 25 parts, this is awesome! Thanks guys.

As I said at the start, comment down below or message me if you want to have a part in collabing on this mini-series. I'll be excited to see who will be next! (If no one then I'll be said but Niallisababe2010 with collab instead, because she's awesome).

Muffintop

Bye for now,

Alexis :D