Mashton- Lower Left

Part 2 of the mashup request from Emilyk461 and BamItsAshton94_Irwin.

Reminder of requests:

Emilyk491: Hey I have a request. Could you do one where Ashton has appendicitis and he's alone with siblings. He doesn't have his mum to take care of him and he's in so much pain,it scares his siblings ?

BamItsAshton94_Irwin: can I request one where mashton gets appendicitis? It can be either boys or both. I don't mind.

More towards the BamItsAshton94_Irwin request this time!

------

When Lauren opens the door to reveal Ashton's bandmates, the sight is not an expected one for Harry. Luke is standing next to Calum, but Michael is in Luke's arms, a sick bucket in his lap. Lauren invites them in straight away, leading them to the lounge room. Once Luke has set Michael down on one of the couches he heads upstairs with Harry, who is asking him questions which he is trying to ignore.

When they get to Ashton's room Luke knocks on the door. His hears a groan of acceptance and opens the door. When he enters the room he sees Ashton clutching his stomach and leaning over the sick bucket, which was suddenly almost full. Luke immediately gets to work. He checks whether Ashton thinks he is done, which he does and takes the sick bucket away to wash. He then gives it back to Ashton before picking him up and taking him downstairs.

He plops Ashton on the other couch and Calum comes over with a thermometer and a damp cloth, placing the thermometer in Ash's mouth and the cloth on his forehead. He goes to check on Michael while Luke tend to Ash. Luke hears a beep followed by a gasp from behind him. The thermometer in Ashton's mouth beeps before he can do anything and he check is. 104.5.

'We need to get (Mikey/Ash) to the hospital.' Calum and Luke say at the same time. They both hop into action and pick the two sickly boys up, rushing them to the car. They put them into the back, Calum in the drivers seat and Luke in the passenger side. Calum gets the car into gear and starts towards the hospital. Luke keeps an eye on the two sickly boys, to make sure nothing happens.

The two of them are both staring into their sick buckets and clutching the tightly, using all of their willpower not to chuck up at the sudden movements of the car as it turns and overtakes other vehicles on their way to the local hospital. They get to the hospital in 10 minutes and Luke hops out. He waves a couple of nurses over with wheel chairs to get the two lads out of the car. They lift Mikey and Ash out of the car and Calum drives away to park it.

Ashton and Michael are immediately taken into a private room, on Luke's request. They are put on beds next to each other and Luke has to calm each of them down while a nurse puts their IVs in, they both hate needles. Within 5 minutes two doctors walk in together, by then Calum is in the room as well and is trying to calm Michael down after he threw up once again.

'Hello. I'm Dr Yates and I will be looking after Mr Clifford today.' The doctor says as he stands next to Michael's bed, opposite Calum. The other doctor, Dr White, is over with Luke and Ashton, having a similar converation wih the two.

'Hi. I'm Calum. Please call him Michael.' Calum says, refering to the sickly boy who is, once again, staring into his sick bucket.

'Alright. Now the nurse that was in here a second ago has reportrd that Michael has a dabgerously high temperature of 104.8 degrees farenheight. Along with the symptoms that he has been displaying I do believe that I have a diagnosis fot what is plaguing Michael, but I will have to do a quick examination to confirm my hypothesis.' Dr Yates informs Calum. Calum nods and asks Mikey for his confirmation or denile of the proposed, to which Michael nods his head.

'Okay. Michael, I need you to move your sick bucket and lift your shirt up for me.' Dr Yates asks nicely while pulling some plasic gloves on. Michael nods once again and takes the bucket off his lap, handing it to Calum. He holds his shirt up for the doctor and Dr Yates places a hand on the left (from Mikey's pov) of Michael's stomach. It doesn't affect Michael negatively so he moves to the centre and presses down lightly. Michael flinches slightly and Dr Yates appologises immediately.

Finally Dr Yates presses on the right of Michael's stomach and Michael lets out a little yelp, letting go of his shirt. Dr Yates appologises once again before taking his gloves of and putting them in the bin. He talks to the other doctor before returning to Michael's bedside.

'I can confirm that both Michael and Mr Irwin..'

'Ashton.' Mikey interupts.

'I can confirm that both Michael and Ashton have appendictis. A strange coincidence for the both of you to get it at once but we will have to operate on both of you. We can do the operation now if you would like, Ashton has already agreed.' Dr Yates reveals. Calum looks at Michael as he deliberates. Eventually he gives a small nod.

'Ok.' Michael says.

Two hours and two surgeries later Ashton and Michael are back awake and both sore. But both are glad that they had someone else going through the process with them.

Hey Guys,

Sorry about the crap ending, I am kinda rushing (ish??). I wrote more than half of this chapter on my tiny phone, since my laptop is in for repairs, and I am surprised how little errors I made compared to when I am texting.

Anyways, since I don't have my laptop until tomorrow night don't expect me to update for the next few days.

THANK YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH FOR OVER 1000 READS!!!! LIKE SERIOUSLY, IT'S ONLY A MONTH SINCE I STARTED THIS BOOK AND I ALREADY HAVE OVER 1000 READS!!!

A big shout out to @staceystonier for being the first person to vote, read and request on this book! I love you so much!

Bye for now,

Alexis :D