Cake- Bad Food

SURPRISE COLLAB WITH LilySayben!!!!

Try and spot what bits are me and what is her.

-------

The lads of 5 Seconds Of Summer had finished their Sounds Live Feels Live tour three months ago and after a break, the four lads were ready to start writing and recording their third album. Today was the first of many to come. Ashton and Michael went straight to the studio in the morning to write, while Calum and Luke went for some food first.

They popped into a fast food restaurant, the name of which neither of them had heard before. After buying about enough chicken wings to feed an entire army, they headed to the recording studio where the rest of the band was.

"Hey, we're here!" Calum shouted excitedly, scaring the other two who were strumming their guitars.

"Woah there, Cal Pal," Ashton said once he realised what made the noise.

Luke giggled, "We got chicken wings for everyone so let's eat!" he placed the bag down on the coffee table in the center of the room.

"Oh, we just had lunch and I'm kind of stuffed," Ashton said, "But thanks for getting it anyway,"

"Yeah, same. We just had like so much food before you came," Michael chimed in.

Luke shrugged, "More for us then I guess, come on Cal," he dug into the wings and not soon after, Calum joined in. The spicy fried wings were gone within 20 minutes, the two of them feeling full to the brim.

"Hey Cal, it's your turn," Michael announced as he stepped out of the recording booth, having finished recording his parts.

"Okay!" Calum smiled brightly and bounced into the booth, putting the headphones on and getting to work.

---------

Later on that night at the Cashton residence, Calum and Ashton had gone to sleep at about 1:00am after watching a few movies with the other two. Luke and Michael decided to head back to their own apartment, they were living in a small place just down the road.

Calum was lying in his bed, tossing and turning for what seemed like hours, trying to escape the nightmare that held him captive. He suddenly shot upright in bed with a small cry and glanced around his room in a panic until he realized it was only a dream. Calum rubbed his hands down his face and sighed deeply as he calmed himself down.

After about a minute, he noticed a pain beginning to well up in the pit of his stomach. It became worse as the minutes ticked by and he was soon laying back down, clutching his middle. The pain became worse and worse until he realised he wouldn't be able to handle it on his own. He tries to call out for Ashton but all that he lets out is a stream of vomit, all over him and his sheets.

He sits up and tries to calm himself down to stop vomiting, but it's no use. He begins crying loudly and that is what wakes up Ashton. Ashton hears Calum's wails coming from the room across the hall. Upon hearing him he is straight up and out of bed, running across to Calum's room. When he bursts into Calum's room his heart breaks.

"Oh Cal, buddy!" Ashton says as Calum vomits once again. Ashton quickly grabs Calum's bin and empties it of all the failed song lyrics, handing it to Calum. Calum hold onto it with all he has, apologising to profusely Ash in between vomit-fests.

"There's no need to be sorry. It's not your fault, you can't help it," Ashton says as he pulls the vomit-soaked sheets off of Calum. Once he's finished that he grabs a pair of clean sweat pants and a clean t-shirt, changing Calum. He then lift Calum up and takes him into the bathroom, where he washes Cal's face and hands, as well as the sick bucket.

Calum brushes his teeth and Ashton helps him walk downstairs to the living room, where he plops on the couch and turns on the TV. Ashton goes to get him some medicine when his phone beeps, signalling a text. He opens it up, seeing a text from Mikey.

Mickey Mouse: Luke's sick. I don't like it, he's clingy.

He texts back.

Purple Shirt: So is Calum, must be the wings.

Mickey Mouse: So glad we ate before hand then!

"Hey Calum, Michael's says Luke's sick too," Ashton says, walking back into the living room with the medicine.

"Wow, you think it was the wings?" Calum asks.

"Yeah."

A week, too much vomiting, fevers and general sickness later and Luke and Calum are back on their feet, writing and recording the new album. But that doesn't mean Mashton were.

Hey Guys,

THERE WILL NOT BE  PART 2. It would be too similar to this one. But anyways, did you liek it? Because I did. It was fun collabing with LilySayben, she is amazing (Despite being really picky about my grammar, that's why it was formatted differently). 

Did you figure out what was me and what was her? Comment down below what parts you think were me and her.

Here's a little message from LilySayben herself:

Thank you everyone for reading! I hope you enjoyed this little collab we did. It was fun writing it!
Xoxo

One more thing. 1551 READS!! 139 VOTES!!! 105 COMMENTS!!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I literally put something like this at the end of every damn chapter but do I care? No. This book is growing so fast.

If you want to collab with me you can. I've got one already to organise but I will collab with you if you so request, I will come up with the ideas if you don't have one. You can publish it on a book of your own but I will publish it on here as well.

If you are still reading this, comment down below 'Carrots' (whether you comment anything else or not. Comment it by itself)

Bye for now,

Alexis :D